Mergers & Acquisitions in Limassol
NadaNada's main areas of expertise are in the fields of corporate and commercial litigation, family law, real estate law, Equity & Trusts Law, and Employment Law. She is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, the General Council of the Bar, United Kingdom, the Honorable Society of the Inner Temple and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). She has been recommended by Legal 500 in 2017.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Who is this Service for?
When seeking growth through acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures and alliances, receiving strategic advice is crucial. Getting the deal accomplished is dependent on whether a notification to a competition authority is required. Understanding the merger control landscape at the national and EU level is key to successfully structuring transactions so as to minimise the risk of competition law enforcement challenges or private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Asset Acquisition
- Mergers both domestic & cross-border
- Notification of the merger to the National Competition Authority or the European Commission
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.