Mergers & Acquisitions in Galicia region
- SabelaSabela graduated in Law at the University of Santiago de Compostela. Having completed a Specialist Postgraduate in Intellectual Property and Competition Law Sabela finished her academic career with a Masters in Business Law. Following positions in the Spanish Government and in the UK (taking a professional course in English Law). Sabela runs her own legal practice in Vigo while also providing advice as a UK legal consultant being a bilingual cross-border advocate.Cases completed: 10
Testimonials for Sabela
- Campbell Reynolds, Spain
We were very satisfied with the service provided by our lawyer Sabela.
She was very accomodating, quick response to everything while thinking outside the box for solutions. Also, her English was more or less fluent.Oct 22, 2018
- Joy Ellis, Sanxenxo
Sabela was extremely professional in her dealings with us, very patient and understanding of the situation and gave very good advice and a good solution to our problem. She is bilingual.
We feel very confident that she has dealt with the complaint against a third party and know that if we need any further assistance in this matter she will be more than able to resolve it for us.
She responded immediately to our contact and arranged a meeting on site to enable us to explain fully the problem we had.May 01, 2018
Mergers & Acquisitions
Who is this Service for?
When seeking growth through acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures and alliances, receiving strategic advice is crucial. Getting the deal accomplished is dependent on whether a notification to a competition authority is required. Understanding the merger control landscape at the national and EU level is key to successfully structuring transactions so as to minimise the risk of competition law enforcement challenges or private litigation.
What does this service consist of?
- Asset Acquisition
- Mergers both domestic & cross-border
- Notification of the merger to the National Competition Authority or the European Commission
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.