Commercial Law in Gran Canaria region
LeocriciaLeocricia has represented English-speaking clients in Gran Canaria since 1990. Now with over 20 years experience , she runs a multi-lingual, multi-disciplinary team of lawyers with offices in Las Palmas and Maspalomas. Services include Real Estate law, Contract Law, Inheritances, Debt Recovery, Medical Negligence and Tax & Fiscal Support to businesses.Cases completed: 12
Testimonials for Leocricia
Very good communication by phone and email/whatsapp also.
Ramon listened and gave very useful advice and was very good value for money. He explained everything I needed to know and I trusted him which was key as other companies seemed to quote very high amounts probably because I don’t know the system here and can’t speak Spanish well enough.
Nov 07, 2016
David Russell, UK
Extremely helpful at all times. Worked with us in the whole process of the purchase making it easier than we expected.
Gave very clear advice on what we should and should not accept from the seller.
Sep 25, 2015
Peter Friedman, Gran Canaria
Leocricia was extremely helpful – she couldn’t have done more.
She was more or less fluent in English and we were very satisfied with the service provided – particularly the fact that she was quick to respond to emails and queries.
We will definitely contact her in the future if we need a lawyer in Gran Canaria.
Oct 29, 2014
Who is this Service for?
Unfortunately, every day businesses fail and as dispiriting as this is, it is vitally important to put in place a plan that will mitigate the impact of this situation on the owners, employees, clients and suppliers of the business.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial discussion with a specialist lawyer to understand the current situation
- Determine if bankruptcy is the only option or if there are other viable alternatives
- Presentation of a plan of action, to include restructuring where relevant, outcomes and impacts on all parties, designed to mitigate and ameliorate any potentially negative results
- Implementation of the agreed plan of action
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.