Serve Papers in Aragon region
- Offices: ZaragozaWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Testimonials for Serve Papers
- Eamonn Gomez, Madrid
Francisco and Carmen did a great job handling my divorce. In this difficult time for me, they handled the issues with understanding and flexibility.
Francisco was very good in court and he could defend well against all the challenges made to the pre-nuptial contract my husband and I signed, so that it was upheld in full.Sep 29, 2019
- Eamonn Gomez, Madrid
Francisco was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.Sep 07, 2019
- Kimberly Adams, USA
My lawyer Francisco was very helpful. He knew what information I needed to give him to acquire the documents I needed.
He was very responsive to my status requests and he sent me the documents quickly. I am extremely happy and grateful for his service.Nov 09, 2017
- MW, Lledo, Spain
I am very satisfied with the service provided by my lawyer.
He was extremely helpful and I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.May 23, 2017
- Antonina Hales, Zaragoza
We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our questions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.Sep 22, 2015
- CL, Pennsylvania
Francisco did a great job of helping us through a process which required his diligence in order to be successful.
He worked hard on our behalf and we appreciated his determination.Jun 25, 2015
- Osman Bakri, UAE BARQ
Our lawyer Francisco was very helpful , he didn’t spare any effort in fulfilling his duties which helped us reach our goal.
We would definitely use his services again.Mar 10, 2015
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly.
I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney, Australia
I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.
The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for, further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly. I would definitely use this lawyer again.Nov 17, 2014
- Oliver Clarke, Dubai
Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us.
We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.Sep 04, 2014
- Trevor Taylor, England
I was put at my ease straight away, never hiring a Spanish lawyer before, I was cautious, but Francisco guided me through the process effortlessly.I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own would never have completed without him. He was a star.
I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business. As for value for money, he was spot on, and very approachable .Full marks from me.Aug 22, 2014
Who is this service for?
Serving court papers on an individual abroad can be a problem since in many countries local legal professionals will rely on their own country's procedures. It most likely is not something that they will have experience of carrying-out, nor would they even consider it to be within their area of expertise.
At Advocate Abroad you can find a local professional to carry-out this procedure, according to the stipulations of the judicial system in your home country
What does this service consist of?
- Discussion with a local expert to explain the requirements of the papers serving
- Agreement on costs and timeframe
- The local expert carries-out the serving of the court papers to the individual according to the manner prescribed by the judicial system of your home country
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.