Contested Will in Gran Canaria region
DomingoDomingo has 10 years experience as a practising lawyer in Gran Canaria and specialises in providing expert advice in property law matters, inheritances, family law and contract law issues, in particular time-share agreements.Cases completed: 18
Testimonials for Domingo
Diana Rawstron, London
Domingo provided an excellent service on this matter and I was very pleased that I had found him through your website.
I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
Nov 03, 2016
Michelle Richardson, UK
Domingo has great empathy, and works hard with great understanding of your needs.
Domingo is available and flexible, he is there for you always, and very professional at all times.
My case was a difficult one,Domingo did all he could given the circumstances, I could not of have asked for more.
Apr 19, 2016
KRF, Las Palmas
My lawyer showed great attention to detail, was responsive and very professional.
I will definitely use his services again.
Jun 22, 2015
Dawn H, Puerto Rico
My lawyer was very helpful with our property purchase. He always replied to any questions extremely quickly and provided us with all the legal help, advice and documentation necessary.
He explained the Spanish processes which are quite different from England.
I would very happily recommend his services.
Feb 11, 2014
Who is this Service for?
Contesting a Will can be fraught with difficulty - not to mention emotion - given that an individual may likely be asserting a right to inherit against another family member. The ability to contest a Will depends very much on the circumstances of the case and the applicable law.
This becomes more complex once again when considered in an international context. There may be conflicting jurisprudence as to which laws apply, nevermind what those laws actually state. Often the grounds for varying a Will would relate to undue influence on the intestator by a beneficiary named in the Will though in European jurisdictions, a child of the deceased may have a right to a portion of the estate in a system known as forced heirs, and any failure to inherit the minimum portion assigned by law, could give rise to a right to contest the Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with a specialist lawyer to determine your rights under national and/or international law to contest a Will
- Communication with other interested parties and relevant authorities on your behalf to have the terms of the Will changed
- Representation in legal proceedings where required to ensure a variation of the terms of the Will and the registration of rightful interests in the estate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.