Contested Will in Valencia region
FranciscaFrancisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Francisca
Francisca was extremely helpful. We especially appreciated the clarity and sensitivity to our situation.
Jan 08, 2019
Thom Koller, London
Francisca provided a perfect service!
She is professional, dedicated and took care to understand the needs of my situation. Her service offers exceptional value for money and gives complete peace of mind.
Nov 05, 2018
Rosemarie Byrne and John Cooper, Dublin Ireland
We found Francisca extremely helpful with a great amount of knowledge about buying a house and re-locating to Spain.
Oct 09, 2018
Teresa Valencia (Gandia)
I'm very pleased with services I received. Buying a house from abroad is not an easy job and thanks to Francisca everything was clear.
She's very efficient and I highly recommend her!
Jul 26, 2018
Mr David P Robson, Valancia
My lawyer Francisca offered value for money and was very helpful. Will use her again.
Jul 12, 2018
David Stack, Lliria, Spain
Francisca was extremely helpful. She made the whole process easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her service to friends.
Jun 21, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Contesting a Will can be fraught with difficulty - not to mention emotion - given that an individual may likely be asserting a right to inherit against another family member. The ability to contest a Will depends very much on the circumstances of the case and the applicable law.
This becomes more complex once again when considered in an international context. There may be conflicting jurisprudence as to which laws apply, nevermind what those laws actually state. Often the grounds for varying a Will would relate to undue influence on the intestator by a beneficiary named in the Will though in European jurisdictions, a child of the deceased may have a right to a portion of the estate in a system known as forced heirs, and any failure to inherit the minimum portion assigned by law, could give rise to a right to contest the Will.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with a specialist lawyer to determine your rights under national and/or international law to contest a Will
- Communication with other interested parties and relevant authorities on your behalf to have the terms of the Will changed
- Representation in legal proceedings where required to ensure a variation of the terms of the Will and the registration of rightful interests in the estate
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.