Inheritance in Costa Calida region
- ConsueloConsuelo specialises in property matters, family and inheritance, immigration and also assists clients with the initial phase of business incorporation and license applications.
Testimonials for Consuelo
- Penny Toomey, La Manga
I could not recommend Consuelo highly enough to choose as a lawyer. She went above and beyond what was required when working for me.
She is reliable, professional and kept me informed of the progress of my case and what she was doing at all times.
Consuelo has an ethical outlook and a strong sense of what is right. She was unfazed when others tried to block her efforts to help me and was always reassuring that we would get there.
Her spoken and written English is excellent so she can work with both English and Spanish (she did for me). Thank you Consuelo!Apr 16, 2019
- Catherine, Alicante
Consuelo was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend her to friends.Feb 15, 2019
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.