Inheritance in Valencia region
- FranciscaFrancisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.Cases completed: 19
Testimonials for Francisca
- Mark Fairley, Gandia
Francisca was extremely professional, great communication throughout the purchasing process.
Phoned or emailed me to keep me updated and worked to a good timescale for completion. Prepared well for the notary and simplified the answers on any questions or issues that occurred.
I would highly recommend Francisca for anyone from the U.K wishing to purchase property in Spain.
She takes away any stress or fear that can happen from entering the unknown legal practice in Spain. I would definitely use Francisca again for legal service, on any future issue or purchasing of property.
She provided good value for service and would be a future person to go to, for any expat in the Spanish community.Apr 30, 2019
- Wayne, Valencia
Francisca was very informative and helpful. She handled my divorce professionally and made it easy for me throughout the process.
Highly recommend and reasonable fees. Thank you, Francisca!Mar 16, 2019
- Gary Moore, Gandia
Fransisca is 1st class and very professional and extremely caringMar 12, 2019
- Wayne Cherry, London, England
Francisca was very informative and attentive to all of my inquiries and concerns. I would definitely be going back to her if needing her services again and would recommend her brilliant services.Mar 09, 2019
- Gary Moore, Gandia
Francisca is a first-class Professional ' puts u at ease.
100% up to date and reliable. I would not consider using anyone else.Feb 28, 2019
- Val, France
Francisca was extremely helpful. We especially appreciated the clarity and sensitivity to our situation.Jan 08, 2019
- Thom Koller, London
Francisca provided a perfect service!
She is professional, dedicated and took care to understand the needs of my situation. Her service offers exceptional value for money and gives complete peace of mind.Nov 05, 2018
- Rosemarie Byrne and John Cooper, Dublin Ireland
We found Francisca extremely helpful with a great amount of knowledge about buying a house and re-locating to Spain.Oct 09, 2018
- Teresa Valencia (Gandia)
I'm very pleased with services I received. Buying a house from abroad is not an easy job and thanks to Francisca everything was clear.
She's very efficient and I highly recommend her!Jul 26, 2018
- Mr David P Robson, Valancia
My lawyer Francisca offered value for money and was very helpful. Will use her again.Jul 12, 2018
- David Stack, Lliria, Spain
Francisca was extremely helpful. She made the whole process easy to understand. I would definitely recommend her service to friends.Jun 21, 2018
Who is this Service for?
For those who need to arrange for an estate abroad to be transferred to beneficiaries under a Will or via intestacy
What does this service consist of?
- Assistance obtaining a legalised copy of the death certificate.
- Arrange a legal copy of any existing will.
- Verification of the existence of any life insurance policies.
- Power of Attorney to avoid excessive travel costs
- Inheritance Acceptance Deed drawn-up with the public notary.
- Payment of Inheritance Tax at the office.
- New titles in the inherited assets are inscribed in the relevant registry
- Simultaneous sale or disposal of assets if required (please request quotation).
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.