Commercial Lettings in Cyprus region
NadaNada's main areas of expertise are in the fields of corporate and commercial litigation, family law, real estate law, Equity & Trusts Law, and Employment Law. She is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, the General Council of the Bar, United Kingdom, the Honorable Society of the Inner Temple and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). She has been recommended by Legal 500 in 2017.
Who is this Service for?
Many of our clients need to establish premises in order to do business – this can by either a store, for retail operations or an office for other types of business. In either case we can help you to organise the relevant real estate professionals as well as the legal aspects of such operations including lease review.
What does this service consist of?
- Information on appropriate locations for business location locally
- Assistance to enlist appropriate real estate agencies.
- Attendance with clients to viewings of premises
- Review of the Tenancy Agreement and signature.
- Help with utility companies.
- Assistance with Temporary or Permanent Residence application, where required
- Full Accounting, Tax & HR Service available
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.