Residential Lettings in Cyprus region
- NadaNada's main areas of expertise are in the fields of corporate and commercial litigation, family law, real estate law, Equity & Trusts Law, and Employment Law. She is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, the General Council of the Bar, United Kingdom, the Honorable Society of the Inner Temple and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb). She has been recommended by Legal 500 in 2017.
Who is this Service for?
Renting a property abroad can be rather more complex than the same operation in your home country since the local laws will be different and, often, as a result of language difficulties, it becomes necessary to rely on strangers who may – or may not – have your best interests at heart. A lease is a contract that creates long term obligations and so should be reviewed by an expert before considering entering into them.
What does this service consist of?
- Providing assistance to either landlord or tenant
- Information on appropriate locations for residential locations locally
- Assistance to enlist appropriate real estate agencies.
- Review of the Tenancy Agreement and signature.
- Assist with changeover of utility companies
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.