Fiscal Representative in France
Jessica is specialised in French tax law, in particular in business taxation and real estate taxation. She assists foreign clients both on tax issues related to their strategic investment, restructuring and financing operations as well as on the day-to-day management of their taxes. She enjoys working with international clients and obtained a Master of Laws (LLM) in Hong Kong to expand her proficiency. She speaks English fluently.
Testimonials for Jessica
Malcolm Roberts, Vaujany
This was a tricky tax position that was diligently sorted out. Excellent. Thanks.
I cannot think of any improvement that could be made. All response was fast and helpful
Nov 15, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has interests in another country, for example, a holiday home, will receive notifications from time to time from various government departments. Some of these may be important and/or urgent and require action on your part. For a small fee, a lawyer or accountant will provide their address as the place to send such notifications and thereby ensure that they are dealt with on a timely basis, always informing you of the situation ahead of taking any action.
What does this service consist of?
- Informing the relevant government departments of the new address to receive communications in your name.
- Receiving any communications and notifying you of them and advising if any action needs to be taken.
- Contacting the relevant government department on your behalf, wherever required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.