Fiscal Representative in Italy
ilaria began providing accounting services in 1999 following an excellent academic career that included two semesters at the European Business School in London and one summer session at the Berkeley University of California. She is a certified accountant both in Italy and in the UK (ACCA). The principle services that ilaria provides, includes tax accounting, bookkeeping, real estate taxation, business legal consultancy, auditing and company evaluations/due diligence.Cases completed: 17
Testimonials for Ilaria
Greg Turner, San Remo
Ilaria was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She was very prompt in replying to me or calling me.
I can’t speak Italian correctly and she could then speak English to me as if it’s her 1st language.
I have spent a long time looking for an Italian/English speaking accountant that is experienced, trustworthy and makes you feel welcome to contact her. I appreciate making contact with her and will certainly use her for all things related in the future.
Nothing to improve. Top service and I will use your business again each time. Thank you
Feb 15, 2019
My contact in Italy, Ilaria, was SO helpful and responsive. 100%recommend
Jan 04, 2019
Daniel Mannion, Italy
Dedicated help received in a very responsive manner. Very happy with all the help I was given!
Nov 28, 2018
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who has interests in another country, for example, a holiday home, will receive notifications from time to time from various government departments. Some of these may be important and/or urgent and require action on your part. For a small fee, a lawyer or accountant will provide their address as the place to send such notifications and thereby ensure that they are dealt with on a timely basis, always informing you of the situation ahead of taking any action.
What does this service consist of?
- Informing the relevant government departments of the new address to receive communications in your name.
- Receiving any communications and notifying you of them and advising if any action needs to be taken.
- Contacting the relevant government department on your behalf, wherever required.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.