Income Tax Declaration (Renta) in Aragon region
Income Tax Declaration (Renta) in Aragon region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services accountant/tax lawyer in Aragon region
- Francisco, tax returns & fiscal services accountant/tax lawyer in SpainWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Income Tax Declaration (Renta)
Who is this Service for?
Unlike the UK, Spain requires most residents and all property owners to submit a tax return. Exceptions include those with an annual income from a single source of less than €22,000, who need not declare. However, if an individual has an income from more than one source, they are obliged to make a personal income tax return if the sum of second and subsequent sources of income is over €1,500.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the types of income you must declare and the deductions and any discounts you may be able to take advantage of
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.