Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR) in Madrid region
Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR) in Madrid region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services accountant/tax lawyer in Madrid region
- Carlos is a highly qualified and experienced bilingual lawyer with dual US and Spanish citizenship. He has obtained bachelor and masters degrees via attendance at a number of prestigious universities including the Universities of Navarra, Leiden and Cambridge, The Hague Academy of International Law, Holland and the IESE Business School in Barcelona. Carlos specialises in the following areas: Criminal Law, Litigation, Company Law, Civil Law (Property/Family Matters), Administrative Law and his firm provides accounting services.Cases completed: 75
Testimonials for Carlos
- Casee Robinson-Wilson, Madrid
Carlos was extremely helpful with our power of attorney application, which was such a relief given my Spanish is terrible.
He was courteous, patient and professional and very easy to work with. I would not hesitate to call him again for assistance. Thank you Carlos!Oct 06, 2020
- AHMED SHAKIL, Madrid
He is a great person and a beautiful service provided to us.Mar 19, 2020
- Renee Friel, Madrid
Responded to my request immediately and always there with advice.Sep 27, 2019
- Davinder Singh Syan, Switzerland
Carlos was extremely helpful,he work is also very fast and he have always time for me.Mar 27, 2019
- Philip Glencross, UK
Carlos was extremely helpful, couldn't have done more. I would definitely recommend him to friends.Feb 26, 2019
- Stephen Owusu Ansah, Madrid
Carlos is a professional and respectful lawyer, he has helped me a lot and with my police clearance...i would like to recommend him to everyone! Thanks.Feb 23, 2019
Non-Resident Property Tax (IRNR)
Who is this Service for?
Upon purchase of a property in Spain, non-resident owners are liable to pay a tax based on the rateable value of the property, once a year. The tax is payable one year in arrears, so if you were to purchase a property in 2019, the tax would be payable by 31/12/2020. The first years tax is payable pro rate the portion of the year that you have owned the property, so if you purchase on 1st October 2019, you will be liable for a quarter of the normal tax payable (with the previous owner liable for the remainder).
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each year in advance of the statutory declaration date
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax return
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.