Tourist Rentals Tax in Aragon region
Tourist Rentals Tax in Aragon region: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a tax returns & fiscal services accountant/tax lawyer in Aragon region
- Francisco, tax returns & fiscal services accountant/tax lawyer in SpainWith more than 20 years legal experience, Francisco leads a multi-disciplinary law firm which comprises ten lawyers working in their specialised fields. Assistance in all major areas of the law are offered including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, business formation and taxation as well as civil matters such as family law and inheritances.
Tourist Rentals Tax
Who is this Service for?
A common activity in Spain by non-resident property owners is to rent-out a holiday home to short-stay guests. Given the popularity of the activity, the Spanish government has been keen to ensure that the activity is controlled and – of course – any profits taxed. Tax on income must be paid on a quarterly basis.
What does this service consist of?
- Reminder each quarter in advance of the statutory declaration date for submission of tax returns (as well as annual Non-Resident Income Tax as required)
- Advice from an experienced English-speaking accountant on the information and documentation needed to make the appropriate tax return
- Submission of the tax on your behalf with confirmation of the satisfactory completion of the tax returns
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.