English-Speaking Architects & Surveyors Spain
- ValentinaOriginally from Bolgna, Valentina has studied in New York, Venice, and Madrid, though since qualification as an architect in 1994 , has been based in Barcelona. Valentina directs her own firm and has founded associations dedicated to sustainable architecture and natural materials. Since 2008 Valentina has taken the role of Professor at LaSalle University on Sustainable Architecture. She speaks English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan fluently.
- María JoséMaría José represents a formidable combination of academic excellence and a considerable track record. She graduated from the University of Madrid as a Superior Architect in 1995 and then went on to obtain a Masters degree in Prevention of Occupational Hazards, from the UPTA Andalucía. Since January 1996 she has worked as an Architect managing her own studio focusing on Architectural and Urban Design and Decoration.
- SebastianOriginally from Mallorca, Sebastian graduated at the University of Barcelona in 2000. He spent two years in the Netherlands and a further two years in Norway working as an architect, gaining invaluable international experience. Over the last 10 years he runs his own firm based in Mallorca. The main goal of the firm is focusing in creating sustainable, bold and simple architecture with a strong connection to the Mediterranean context. Sebastian speaks English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan fluently.
- JuanThe Practice has been engaged producing architecture in Spain for more than 25 years. Our experience in the field of architecture both in Spain and United Kingdom has been varied and extensive, having built individual homes, apartment blocks and complete developments as you can see on our projects shown in this web. The experience of this practice ensures that the interests of our clients are preserved both from the technical and economic point of view. Our clients can rely on us during all phases of construction, from the concept idea to the delivery of the finished building.
- JavierJavier has practised as an Architect in Spain for just under 10 years. Following graduation from the University of Valencia, he gained valuable experience in various Architecture Studios before opening his own studio 4 years ago. Javier specialises in assisting people from other countries who live or own property in Spain. He speaks English fluently.
60 Office Locations Across Spain
With 60 individual office locations throughout the Iberian peninsula and the islands, and 6 specialist architect centres we are able to offer a truly nationwide service to English-speakers wherever they are located in Spain.
Each of the architects and surveyors on the map of Spain below are registered and regulated by the relevant Professional Body in Spain.
To find out more information about any of the architects or surveyors just click on any red marker to see the individual office locations. If there is more than one office in an area, click on the blue marker to reveal the red office locations. Clicking on red markers reveal the architect or surveyor’s contact details and a link to their profile page:
Contact: Maria Jose
List of Services
Change of Property Use
Property Refurbishments & Extensions
New Build Project