Change of Use in Licata
Gavin completed the study in the university of Palermo (Sicily) in 28/10/2005. Specialised after two months and register in the Order of Agrigento in 09/05/2006.During the last years of university he works in another studio of Architects in Licata. He continue for another two years in the same studio and after he open the own studio in Licata. At the moment in the studio the are another architect and surveyor. In all this years we build a lot of houses, industrial buildings, shops, restructuring and renovation of houses etc.
Change of Use
Who is this Service for?
Enterprising property investors seek to purchase property that is currently used for another purpose – typically as an office or industrial unit – and then change its use to that of residential.
Such changes of use are possible though they are heavily regulated and you will need the assistance of a local architect to navigate the applicable planning laws before making an investment of this type. Investment without seeking such guidance would be extremely dangerous and could easily see an investor lose a great deal of money.
Upon a successful application, the architect may be instructed to draw-up plans for any required modifications and the appointment of local builders and tradesmen to complete the work.
What does this service consist of?
- Technical advice prior to any change of use application
- Review of local planning regulations
- Visit to site with assessment
- Analysis and professional opinion
- Formal application undertaken on behalf of client
- Planning department’s decision obtained and explained
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.