Change of Use in Malaga
Soledad is a highly experienced Technical Architect (Quantity surveyor in UK). with a great deal of both National and International work experience, including: Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Europe and Latin America. She has worked across most fields of surveying, including Planning Applications, Valuations, Energy Certifications, Construction Management (housing and retail) and Project Management.
Testimonials for Soledad
Kate Lorna Smith/ Philip Roger Godbehere , Granada
Sole kept me informed at all times. On a personal level she was kind, supportive and discreet as well as reliable. She did not make a fuss about anything, nothing was too much trouble, she explained everything simply and clearly and her correspondence was always friendly, professional and warm. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
May 09, 2020
Change of Use
Who is this Service for?
Enterprising property investors seek to purchase property that is currently used for another purpose – typically as an office or industrial unit – and then change its use to that of residential.
Such changes of use are possible though they are heavily regulated and you will need the assistance of a local architect to navigate the applicable planning laws before making an investment of this type. Investment without seeking such guidance would be extremely dangerous and could easily see an investor lose a great deal of money.
Upon a successful application, the architect may be instructed to draw-up plans for any required modifications and the appointment of local builders and tradesmen to complete the work.
What does this service consist of?
- Technical advice prior to any change of use application
- Review of local planning regulations
- Visit to site with assessment
- Analysis and professional opinion
- Formal application undertaken on behalf of client
- Planning department’s decision obtained and explained
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.