Energy Certificate in Spain
Energy Certificate in Spain: Ensure your peace of mind - browse client testimonials before selecting a architectural services architect in Spain
- Originally from Bolgna, Valentina has studied in New York, Venice, and Madrid, though since qualification as an architect in 1994 , has been based in Barcelona. Valentina directs her own firm and has founded associations dedicated to sustainable architecture and natural materials. Since 2008 Valentina has taken the role of Professor at LaSalle University on Sustainable Architecture. She speaks English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who wishes to sell or rent out a property in Spain must have a valid Energy Certificate. The Certificate contains information about the orientation, structure, energy and lighting systems of the property and to what extent it conforms to current energy ratings, with an energy classification of A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) The Certificate has a validity of 10 years, though if any material changes are made to a property, the Certificate should be updated. This might include changing the windows or the heating system. Failure to possess a valid certificate when selling or renting a property will incur a fine of between 300€ - 600€.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial contact with a technical architect to arrange an appointment for a technical visit to the property
- The technical architect will visit the property and then feed the details of the visit into a state technical database
- The Certificate is issued with an overall Energy rating and recommendations for improvements
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.