Energy Certificate in Palma De Mallorca
Originally from Mallorca, Sebastian graduated at the University of Barcelona in 2000. He spent two years in the Netherlands and a further two years in Norway working as an architect, gaining invaluable international experience. Over the last 10 years he runs his own firm based in Mallorca. The main goal of the firm is focusing in creating sustainable, bold and simple architecture with a strong connection to the Mediterranean context. Sebastian speaks English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan fluently.Cases completed: 13
Testimonials for Sebastian
Paul Adams, Mallorca
Very professional and prompt service!
Jun 25, 2019
Prompt, professional, efficient and friendly service. I would highly recommend Sebastien! No complaints at all.
Jan 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Anyone who wishes to sell or rent out a property in Spain must have a valid Energy Certificate. The Certificate contains information about the orientation, structure, energy and lighting systems of the property and to what extent it conforms to current energy ratings, with an energy classification of A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) The Certificate has a validity of 10 years, though if any material changes are made to a property, the Certificate should be updated. This might include changing the windows or the heating system. Failure to possess a valid certificate when selling or renting a property will incur a fine of between 300€ - 600€.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial contact with a technical architect to arrange an appointment for a technical visit to the property
- The technical architect will visit the property and then feed the details of the visit into a state technical database
- The Certificate is issued with an overall Energy rating and recommendations for improvements
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.