Planning Application/Consultation in Licata
Planning Application/Consultation in Licata - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a architectural services architect in Licata
- Gavin completed the study in the university of Palermo (Sicily) in 28/10/2005. Specialised after two months and register in the Order of Agrigento in 09/05/2006.During the last years of university he works in another studio of Architects in Licata. He continue for another two years in the same studio and after he open the own studio in Licata. At the moment in the studio the are another architect and surveyor. In all this years we build a lot of houses, industrial buildings, shops, restructuring and renovation of houses etc.
Who is this Service for?
Regardless of the size of your project - be it a simple extension or a multi-property urbanisations, you will need to obtain the requisite planning permission from the local authority. Our lawyers and architects have a wealth of experience in making such applications and are available to assist English-speakers from the beginning through to the successful conclusion of any size project.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to discuss plans and including expert advice on use of space, materials and compliance with planning regulations
- Visit to site with assessment
- Drawing-up formal plans
- Making formal application for planning-permission where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.