Planning Application/Consultation in Spain
- BjörnBjörn is an architect and landscape designer, based for 15 years in Spain. Since 2010 he works with his own office in the region of Girona and managing projects in the fields of architecture and landscape architecture on the national as well as in the international area. Careful processing of projects and tenders, attention to the detail and an intensive construction management are the pillars of his work and guarantee the customer a high-quality result. He speaks german, english, spanish and catalan fluently.Visit profile page
Who is this Service for?
Regardless of the size of your project - be it a simple extension or a multi-property urbanisations, you will need to obtain the requisite planning permission from the local authority. Our lawyers and architects have a wealth of experience in making such applications and are available to assist English-speakers from the beginning through to the successful conclusion of any size project.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to discuss plans and including expert advice on use of space, materials and compliance with planning regulations
- Visit to site with assessment
- Drawing-up formal plans
- Making formal application for planning-permission where required
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.