Property Survey Structural Report in Valencia region
- JaimeJaime graduated with a doctorate in Architecture with the best qualification Summa cum laude at the Madrid Polytechnic University in 2002. After several years working in international architecture offices, ten years ago he founded his own firm, based in Valencia but with projects all over Spain. He is a specialist in rehabilitations works, new builds and expert reports to assist lawyers. His work has been distingued and published in specialized journals several times.
Property Survey Structural Report
Who is this Service for?
Anyone purchasing a property of any size is strongly advised to obtain a technical survey on the property. Often those buying property abroad are cash buyers and, as a result, are not required to obtain a survey of the property before purchase. Many don’t bother. We feel that this is a major error, since a survey could save you a huge amount of money in expensive repairs later on, and potentially allow you to renegotiate the property purchase.
Even if buying with a mortgage, any survey required by the bank will only include a valuation as well as any obvious and serious defects that would affect said valuation. Accordingly, arranging a private survey can be extremely valuable information when contemplating a property investment in a foreign country. The most important investment you can make regarding property!
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to discuss different surveys available: condition report, building survey or structural survey
- Visit to property and compilation of report
- Delivery of report in your language
- Follow-up discussion as required to answer any additional questions you may have
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.