Refurbishment in Malaga
Soledad is a highly experienced Technical Architect (Quantity surveyor in UK). with a great deal of both National and International work experience, including: Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Europe and Latin America. She has worked across most fields of surveying, including Planning Applications, Valuations, Energy Certifications, Construction Management (housing and retail) and Project Management.
Testimonials for Soledad
Kate Lorna Smith/ Philip Roger Godbehere , Granada
Sole kept me informed at all times. On a personal level she was kind, supportive and discreet as well as reliable. She did not make a fuss about anything, nothing was too much trouble, she explained everything simply and clearly and her correspondence was always friendly, professional and warm. I have no hesitation in recommending her.
May 09, 2020
Who is this Service for?
Current homeowners and those planning to invest in a second-hand property may wish to extend or upgrade the property. Indeed it is often the case that buyers acquire a property on the basis that they will be able to extend or refurbish the property to make it suitable for their purposes.
Property extensions will in most cases require planning approval and the assistance of a local architect to whom you can convey your plans and obtain expert advice on the viability of those plans.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to discuss plans and including expert advice on use of space, materials and compliance with planning regulations
- Visit to site with assessment
- Drawing-up formal plans
- Making formal application for planning-permission where required
- Management of project, engagement of builders and other tradesmen
- Post-project Certification
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.