Refurbishment in Mallorca region
Originally from Mallorca, Sebastian graduated at the University of Barcelona in 2000. He spent two years in the Netherlands and a further two years in Norway working as an architect, gaining invaluable international experience. Over the last 10 years he runs his own firm based in Mallorca. The main goal of the firm is focusing in creating sustainable, bold and simple architecture with a strong connection to the Mediterranean context. Sebastian speaks English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan fluently.Cases completed: 12
Testimonials for Sebastian
Paul Adams, Mallorca
Very professional and prompt service!
Jun 25, 2019
Prompt, professional, efficient and friendly service. I would highly recommend Sebastien! No complaints at all.
Jan 07, 2019
Who is this Service for?
Current homeowners and those planning to invest in a second-hand property may wish to extend or upgrade the property. Indeed it is often the case that buyers acquire a property on the basis that they will be able to extend or refurbish the property to make it suitable for their purposes.
Property extensions will in most cases require planning approval and the assistance of a local architect to whom you can convey your plans and obtain expert advice on the viability of those plans.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation to discuss plans and including expert advice on use of space, materials and compliance with planning regulations
- Visit to site with assessment
- Drawing-up formal plans
- Making formal application for planning-permission where required
- Management of project, engagement of builders and other tradesmen
- Post-project Certification
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.