Regularisation in Licata
Gavin completed the study in the university of Palermo (Sicily) in 28/10/2005. Specialised after two months and register in the Order of Agrigento in 09/05/2006.During the last years of university he works in another studio of Architects in Licata. He continue for another two years in the same studio and after he open the own studio in Licata. At the moment in the studio the are another architect and surveyor. In all this years we build a lot of houses, industrial buildings, shops, restructuring and renovation of houses etc.
Who is this Service for?
Often a property is acquired only to discover that one or a number of elements of the property are legally 'deficient'. Typical examples might be an extension to the property added by a previous owner a or swimming-pool for which appropriate planning permission was never sought.
Normally any such irregularities would be discovered upon legal due-diligence by a conveyancing solicitor. Other types of deficiency range from procedural to technical and may be simple to rectify or rather more complex, depending on the specific problem at hand.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with an experienced English-speaking architect to determine the gravity of the problem and the best solution
- Depending on the recommended solution, the architect will make submissions on your behalf to the relevant local authority board or tribunal or may engage a solicitor if required
- Representation throught the regularisation process, with the new title registered with the appropriate registry
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.