Regularisation in Spain
Regularisation in Spain - See previous clients' reviews before choosing a architectural services architect in Spain
Originally from Bolgna, Valentina has studied in New York, Venice, and Madrid, though since qualification as an architect in 1994 , has been based in Barcelona. Valentina directs her own firm and has founded associations dedicated to sustainable architecture and natural materials. Since 2008 Valentina has taken the role of Professor at LaSalle University on Sustainable Architecture. She speaks English, Italian, Spanish and Catalan fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Often a property is acquired only to discover that one or a number of elements of the property are legally 'deficient'. Typical examples might be an extension to the property added by a previous owner a or swimming-pool for which appropriate planning permission was never sought.
Normally any such irregularities would be discovered upon legal due-diligence by a conveyancing solicitor. Other types of deficiency range from procedural to technical and may be simple to rectify or rather more complex, depending on the specific problem at hand.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with an experienced English-speaking architect to determine the gravity of the problem and the best solution
- Depending on the recommended solution, the architect will make submissions on your behalf to the relevant local authority board or tribunal or may engage a solicitor if required
- Representation throught the regularisation process, with the new title registered with the appropriate registry
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.