Regularisation in Spain
BjörnBjörn is an architect and landscape designer, based for 15 years in Spain. Since 2010 he works with his own office in the region of Girona and managing projects in the fields of architecture and landscape architecture on the national as well as in the international area. Careful processing of projects and tenders, attention to the detail and an intensive construction management are the pillars of his work and guarantee the customer a high-quality result. He speaks german, english, spanish and catalan fluently.
Who is this Service for?
Often a property is acquired only to discover that one or a number of elements of the property are legally 'deficient'. Typical examples might be an extension to the property added by a previous owner a or swimming-pool for which appropriate planning permission was never sought.
Normally any such irregularities would be discovered upon legal due-diligence by a conveyancing solicitor. Other types of deficiency range from procedural to technical and may be simple to rectify or rather more complex, depending on the specific problem at hand.
What does this service consist of?
- Initial consultation with an experienced English-speaking architect to determine the gravity of the problem and the best solution
- Depending on the recommended solution, the architect will make submissions on your behalf to the relevant local authority board or tribunal or may engage a solicitor if required
- Representation throught the regularisation process, with the new title registered with the appropriate registry
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.