Retail Architectural Design in Spain
- AnnaAnna graduated in 1999 with a degree in architecture from University College Dublin. After three years of work experience in Ireland she moved to Barcelona where, over the last 15 years, she has specialized in Store design and Construction project management in the Retail sector.Visit profile page
Retail Architectural Design
Beyond just creating a good-looking store with aesthetically pleasing displays, we design stores according to well-thought-out strategies in order to optimize space and sales. The way a store is set up can help establish your brand identity.
Also, if your brand doesn´t have a defined brand image or needs a change, we can help you to create it and reflect it into the design of your store.
We develop complete projects taking into account the local regulations and technical installations needed to finish an appealing but also functional store.
We take all factors and details into account to help you to create a specific appeal (store layout, store front, window displays, furnishings, lighting, flooring, music,) but also practical and functional aspects such as technical installations, security and fire safety.
Acting on your behalf, we are your point of contact and local voice to ensure that operations run smoothly.
Our Project Management service includes dealing with strategic as well as day-to-day operational matters including Tender Supervision, Permits & Licence Applications, Site Operations Supervision, Contractor-Vendor communication, Shopping Centre- Vendor communication, Commissioning and Cost Control.
We don´t only design the displays, but also carry-out an analysis on how to display your product in the most appealing way and increase sales. Starting from the layout proposals to the design of the smallest prop adapted to your particular product, we bear in mind that we are helping your business to grow.
Corporate & Office Design
Corporate identity is expressed through work space design not only as appearance but also as a way to work. We help you to create the work environment that adapts best to your business model, develop full detailed projects and manage the construction operations.
Code of Reasonable Fees
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by our local Professional Body.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.