Tax Returns & Fiscal Services updates in Portugal

Why Do You Need a Fiscal Representative in Portugal

We often say that in Portugal you need a NIF number for everything, and it is true! If you wish to obtain a Portuguese Tax Number (NIF) and if you live abroad you may need to appoint a tax representative. You need to appoint a Fiscal Representative if you are a non-resident, non-EU national with interests in Portugal - for ex... Read More

NHR Portugal

A popular reason among our clients for choosing Portugal as the country they want to live in, is the preferential tax regime known as the Non-Habitual Tax Resident (NHR). This non habitual resident in Portugal system is meant to improve Portuguese economic competitiveness as it targets non-resident individuals who wish to estab... Read More