Company Formation in CyprusSearching for Company Formation in Cyprus Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Cyprus
"My lawyer was a Godsend. Trustworthy, diligent, knowledgeable, punctual (when answering emails), persistent, and sincere are adjectives I would use. I wholeheartedly recommend getting in touch if you need a legal representative."
"Our lawyer was very responsive and responsible. My emails and what’s app messages were never ignored. Sometimes the replies arrived in minutes. The lawyer was very nice, informative and advised us the best. I highly recommend Advocate Abroad for any legal issues."
"My lawyer was quickly available, gave very helpful and professional advice, and charged very fairly. I still intend to get in touch again should the occasion arise."
"Very professional and friendly service and unseen dedication. Recommendation from the bottom of my heart!"
"What can I say? Our lawyer has been absolutely fantastic! Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional and I would highly recommend to anyone."
"My experience with Advocate Abroad has been great! Absolutely fantastic service that I will be recommending to all my friends!"
"My lawyer was fantastic. A very difficult, painful and chaotic process very made smooth and quick. I would highly recommend. Thank you!"
"My lawyer was most helpful and polite and did a first class job. I would highly recommend this firm for any legal issues in Spain. Regards Michael."
"We were provided with excellent professional service at all times. We are delighted with the service provided. Many thanks!"
"My lawyer from Advocate Abroad was completely professional from the first contact all the way through to the end of the service."
"I had tried before and failed with a different lawyer. I’m so glad I reached out to Advocate Abroad, and they recommended the right lawyer. I recommend 100%!"
"My lawyer - through extraordinary efforts - ensured everything was done for me and on several occasions during this process went the extra mile. I also received 1st class aftercare also. Exceptional value for money!"
"Our lawyer was very thorough and explained everything well. Probably the quickest responses I have ever had from a lawyer! Highly recommended."
"My attorney was fantastic - a difficult job was made to be straightforward. I would recommend this service to anyone!"
"Very attentive, fast response, professional and good results!"
"My lawyer organised everything: making the appointments and accompanying me to the appropriate offices.....I was very satisfied, and so I sought advice on other legal and business matters."
"Our lawyer from Advocate Abroad delivered a great service - very professional! I would definitely use the service again and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lawyer."
"Our lawyer was efficient, clear, timely and exceptionally helpful. We would recommend this respectable solicitor who has excellent English. Trustworthiness is so important, thank you!"
"Very experienced and professional. Could not do enough to help us with the matter in hand. Would recommend this lawyer to everyone. Great service thanks!"
"My lawyer was very helpful and went above and beyond to try to help me in my situation as I needed it to happen as fast as possible. Even whilst my lawyer was on holiday, we kept in touch and made things happen. Would definitely recommend!"
10 years ago
This service is available across Cyprus
Who Is This Service For?
Many clients choose our company formation service in Cyprus for the agreeable tax regime, and may not be permanently located on the Island.
It can be particularly advantageous to have English-speaking business and tax experts available to assist you with your business plans here - from the start-up phase through to ongoing tax-compliance and HR matters such as processing new employees and Social Security obligations.
For your peace of mind, please rest assured that all of our accountants are registered and regulated by the local Accountancy Regulatory Body and speak fluent English. Therefore, you can be sure that you will obtain timely answers to any queries you may have, in a language that you understand!
What Does This Service Consist Of?
Tax & Social Security Registration
Our tax experts will assist you to set-up your business in Cyprus including company name registration, Mercantile Registry operations and bank account set-up.
Tax Optimisation Planning
As one of the major reasons for choosing Cyprus as a location for incorporating your company in the European Union is the favourable taxation environment, ensuring that you maximise your tax obligations is a critical aspect of any business formation service in Cyprus. Accordingly our experienced, registered and regulated accountants will provide advice on:
- Maximising the tax advantages of non-resident corporate owners.
- The creation of optimal tax structures using Cyprus and international companies, double tax treaties and international trusts for the best possible structure for your business.
Nominee Directors, Bank Accounts & Ancillary Services
As part of our company incorporation service in Cyprus we will arrange for you a service offering nominee services for shareholders, directors, secretarial services and also a registered office address:
- Since personal details of directors and shareholders are publicly available at the public Registrar of companies. In order to maintain your anonymity, we can introduce to you a service provider company that would offer nominee shareholder and director services. Via this service the shares would be held confidentially on your behalf as a beneficial owner through a Trust deed. The trust deeds are not available for review by any external firm person or authority, unless directed via Court order.
- Introduce you to a service provider company that offers services regarding opening bank accounts and preservation of those accounts.
Company Incorporation Service Features
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service package provides all of the assistance you will need to get set-up and operating in the quickest time possible in Italy, and includes the following individual services:
- Drawing-up a notarial contract according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- Ensuring that your Articles of Association contain all necessary elements.
- Make sure that the application is made in accordance with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Code. With the power of attorney you will have granted to us, on your behalf we will register your company at all Government institutions and offices required by law.
- Applying for company tax and identification numbers.
- Obtaining all necessary documents, permits and approvals.
- Dealing with bank formalities connected with setting up of the company bank account.
- Once completed the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.
Once your business has been set-up in Cyprus, with all formalities attended to, it will be necessary to ensure that your company is compliant with Cyprus' tax laws. We offer a comprehensive service, which includes the following components:
- Maintenance of proper books and records based on International Accounting Standards
- Preparation and Submission of VAT returns (quarterly)
- Resolution of tax enquiries related to the industry sector of the company
- Maintenance of all legally required records (income, expenses, invoicing, assets)
- Completion and presentation of all required tax returns
- Company annual return (abbreviated accounts: balance sheet, profit and loss statement, annual report)
- Ongoing updates on any legislative changes affecting the area of the Company Activities
Fully Managed HR & Payroll Service
This service includes the following components:
- Initial Set-up according to client's requirements
- Production of Employee Pay slips (printed at client site)
- Management & Payment of Employer & Employee Social Security Contributions
- Registration and Removal of Employees from Social Security system
This service costs €25 per month for the first employee and €20 per additional employee.
All prices are ex-VAT (@ 19%).
As well as legal registration and ongoing tax compliance, companies in Cyprus must submit an audit carried-out by an approved accountant. Below are details of our Auditing Service:
- Our qualified auditors prepare the audit of Financial Statements that includes the examination and verification of a company’s financial and accounting records and supporting documents.
- All companies that are registered in Cyprus must prepare and submit to Cyprus authorities Audited Financial Statements every year. As required by Cyprus Companies Law the Audited Financial Statements must be submitted every year to Inland Revenue Department and to Registrar of Companies.
- We prepare the Financial Statements in accordance with International Finance Reporting Standards as well as the Audit Reports in accordance with the International standards of Auditing.
- Audit provides to every business the opportunity to improve company’s effectiveness and reliability. Furthermore as external Auditors we form an independent opinion on the Financial Statements.
The cost of set-up and registration of your fully tax-optimised Cyprus company would be €1500 - Notary, Commercial Registry and any associate administrative costs not included.
The Limited Company Incorporation and Tax Service starts at 100€ per calendar month*
*For those with an unusually high level of operations or additional complexity it may become necessary to adjust the fee level, but only with the client's prior agreement.
For assistance with a company formation in Cyprus, please use the contact button below.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.