- LidiaLidia has a profound knowledge and experience of property law and planning regulations, having worked in the legal department of the Public Administration in the Costa Azahar for close on 10 years, before moving to private practice, She prides herself on being accessible and able to empathise with client's predicaments while seeking always to always work diligently for the best possible outcome.
- Susanna Buckley, United KingdomfemaleWednesday, June 20, 2018Lidia is very approachable and friendly and I never felt that anything was a problem.
She was also very sympathetic to my situation (my mother had passed away) and supportive. As soon as she was c...ontracted, she acted quickly to sort things out so that I could return home to the UK as soon as possible.
She always tried her best to answer any questions very quickly and promptly and matters proceeded without too much worry on my part.
- Cian O'Grady, IrelandTuesday, May 15, 2018We bought a property in spain and Lidia assisted us through the buying process.
She was very professional and reassured us throughout the process.Her english was very good and we felt that we got ...good value for our money.
- Duncan Martin, Wolverhampton, EnglandFriday, April 20, 2018Lidia, was extremely helpful and patient throughout the process.
She was very attentive and responsive and explained everything in detail.
Lidia represents excellent value for money and the so...lutions she recommended were very beneficial, especially as you hear and read about a lot of horror stories on the web.
Lidia was the best legal representative i have employed and i will always use her where Spanish legal affairs are concerned.
- MG, CastellonThursday, February 16, 2017Lidia was really helpful and answered my questions clearly. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
With many years experience dealing with property matters on behalf of English-speaking clients. we pride ourselves on providing timely and cost-effective legal solutions to our clients.
We understand the value of your property investment in Spain and the complexity of your legal issues, not to mention the need for results. We listen to our clients’ requirements, guiding them every step of the way to their solution. We measure our success by achieving your objectives.
The express eviction process for obtaining the return of your Spanish property is divided into two parts:
Your lawyer makes a formal demand for payment of the outstanding rent from the tenant. This requires the following information:
- The name and addresses of the landlord and the tenant
- The date and location of the rental contract
- The amount of rent owed
At this point there is a pause for one month as the tenant has the opportunity to stay the proceedings by paying the outstanding rent. This is a once-only opportunity. If the tenant fails to pay the outstanding rent then your lawyer will proceed to step 2.
Should you wish to, you may handle step 1 by yourself though you may prefer to leave it to the lawyers to manage the entire process on your behalf as that way you do not need to worry about complications arising due to language difficulties.
Formally petition the court for a Notice to Evict.
A petition is made to the court to issue an eviction order. The court will issue a date by which the matter is to be resolved and the eviction carried-out failing a successful opposition by the tenant.
If the petition is unopposed and no rent paid then there is no need to even proceed with the hearing and the process moves directly to executing the eviction order on the date given at the time the order was originally petitioned.
Your lawyer will usually request the following documents:
- The rental agreement
- Copy of the deeds of the property
- Unpaid bills (pertaining to the rent or utilities)
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for managing those property issues faced by non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of eviction in Castellon.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.