- FranciscaFrancisca is a highly experienced lawyer with 15 years track record assisting English-speaking clients in a number of fields, including property law and has an impressive academic record including Masters Degrees in Family and Criminal Law. Francisca spent five years living in London and has maintained an extremely high level of English to this day.
- Mr David P Robson, ValanciaThursday, July 12, 2018My lawyer Francisca offered value for money and was very helpful. Will use her again.
With decades of experience acting locally on behalf of English-speaking clients we feel we are uniquely positioned to provide expert assistance to clients suffering payment problems in their rented property in La Eliana, Puçol and Gandia.
The express eviction process for obtaining the return of your Spanish property is divided into two parts:
Your lawyer makes a formal demand for payment of the outstanding rent from the tenant. This requires the following information:
- The name and addresses of the landlord and the tenant
- The date and location of the rental contract
- The amount of rent owed
At this point there is a pause for one month as the tenant has the opportunity to stay the proceedings by paying the outstanding rent. This is a once-only opportunity. If the tenant fails to pay the outstanding rent then your lawyer will proceed to step 2.
Should you wish to, you may handle step 1 by yourself though you may prefer to leave it to the lawyers to manage the entire process on your behalf as that way you do not need to worry about complications arising due to language difficulties.
Formally petition the court for a Notice to Evict.
A petition is made to the court to issue an eviction order. The court will issue a date by which the matter is to be resolved and the eviction carried-out failing a successful opposition by the tenant.
If the petition is unopposed and no rent paid then there is no need to even proceed with the hearing and the process moves directly to executing the eviction order on the date given at the time the order was originally petitioned.
Your lawyer will usually request the following documents:
- The rental agreement
- Copy of the deeds of the property
- Unpaid bills (pertaining to the rent or utilities)
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for managing those property issues faced by non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Valencia.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Additional Members of the Team