- Janette Payne, FranceWednesday, July 25, 2018Jaime was quick, made good suggestions about remembering to revoke the power in the future, very responsive - changing a meeting to suit our timetable - and even took us round to a DHL office and arra...nged for the document to be courriered after it was signed.
- Peter & Anita Bradshaw, Leeds, EnglandMonday, June 18, 2018We could not be more happy with the service we received from Jaime.
He responded immediately to our enquiry and it was clear from the outset that he fully understood our position. It was vital tha...t Jaime acted quickly in this matter and he did so in a highly professional and competent manner, providing us with clear and concise updates throughout.
We found Jaime to be very polite and approachable and we believe his fees to be very reasonable. We would genuinely not hesitate to recommend his services.
Before contacting Jaime, our previous experiences of Spanish Lawyers had been appalling - in fact we needed Jaime's help to resolve issues which previous Lawyers had created. Our only regret is not finding Jaime sooner!
Thanks so much for all your help Jaime.
- Barry Gracey, Melbourne, AustraliaMonday, May 07, 2018I found Jaime helpful and responded promptly to my emails. I was very happy with the service provided and if needed would use him in the future
- Mark Wreford, Espinosa de Los MonterosTuesday, August 15, 2017We liked everything about the service we received from Jaime: he was bilingual and he was so much more approachable than lawyers in the UK.
Went the extra mile for us and helped us immensely...and ...a lovely guy too!
- Javier Olarreta, IrelandFriday, November 18, 2016Good responsiveness and very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Tim and Joanna Robinson, UKWednesday, July 06, 2016Excellent in every way ! Helpful, efficient and quick to respond, extremely pleasant to deal with. Would have no hesitation in recommending.
Our experienced English-speaking lawyers provide legal assistance to individuals as well as businesses in all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. We use our many years of local experience to help finding creative solutions to even the most complex real estate issues.
The express eviction process for obtaining the return of your Spanish property is divided into two parts:
Your lawyer makes a formal demand for payment of the outstanding rent from the tenant. This requires the following information:
- The name and addresses of the landlord and the tenant
- The date and location of the rental contract
- The amount of rent owed
At this point there is a pause for one month as the tenant has the opportunity to stay the proceedings by paying the outstanding rent. This is a once-only opportunity. If the tenant fails to pay the outstanding rent then your lawyer will proceed to step 2.
Should you wish to, you may handle step 1 by yourself though you may prefer to leave it to the lawyers to manage the entire process on your behalf as that way you do not need to worry about complications arising due to language difficulties.
Formally petition the court for a Notice to Evict.
A petition is made to the court to issue an eviction order. The court will issue a date by which the matter is to be resolved and the eviction carried-out failing a successful opposition by the tenant.
If the petition is unopposed and no rent paid then there is no need to even proceed with the hearing and the process moves directly to executing the eviction order on the date given at the time the order was originally petitioned.
Your lawyer will usually request the following documents:
- The rental agreement
- Copy of the deeds of the property
- Unpaid bills (pertaining to the rent or utilities)
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for managing those property issues faced by non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Señorio de Vizcaya.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.