- FranciscoWith over 10 years experience providing expert legal advice and representation to English-speaking clients Francisco is a seasoned professional whose primary focus is to ensure his clients' interests are protected. The following legal services are offered: Real Estate Conveyances, Contract law, Inheritance , Family Law, Tax & Fiscal Advice to Businesses.
- AlvaroAlvaro is the Managing Partner of this law firm. As an experienced member of the Association of Family Lawyers of Spain, Álvaro specialises in a number of civil law areas including probate law while also providing expert assistance with property law matters.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Vicky S, UKTuesday, April 17, 2018Alvaro answered my emails and all my questions efficiently and helped me were I did not understand through the whole process of moving the tenant and selling the property and arranging and introducing... an estate agent.
He has exceeded my expectations after being let down by previous lawyers in Spain when its been a very traumatic time for me.
- David Pratt, Alhaurin del GrandeFriday, April 13, 2018Alvaro gives me confidence that he understands the issue and gives me practical solutions. He works rapidly and efficiently. I would strongly recommend his services.
- Phil Loughton, Las Lagunas de MijasTuesday, March 20, 2018Alvaro was extremely helpful and the simple process I needed managed was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would certainly recommend him to friends.
- John Burchell, Arroyo De la MielTuesday, March 20, 2018Alvaro was very professional, helpful and friendly. Understood things quickly. Explained things well in English. Very easy to contact at any time.
- SD, FuengirolaTuesday, January 30, 2018Francisco was extremely helpful, professional and friendly. The service he provided was first class and I would thoroughly recommend him.
- DP, United StatesWednesday, January 03, 2018He has been very attentive, efficient, and always anticipates our needs in a timely manner. We enjoy working with him and look forward to other future business arrangements when needed.
- Jeremi Hazan, IsraelThursday, December 21, 2017Francisco is a good men and honest. Did the job perfect.
- Peter Brumder, EnglandWednesday, October 04, 2017Alvaro has always been very approachable and friendly and I value his judgement and advice.
Alvaro has taken away the headaches associated with a property abroad and has helped me with all my probl...ems including payment of bills, decorating and taxes.
I couldn't have coped without him
- Sarah Finnagan, EnglandThursday, September 21, 2017Francisco was fantastic and helped me through every single step and helping understanding everything.
Price was very reasonable i have no complaints at all.
Very easy to get hold of and very qu...ick at responding would definitely go back to him - thankyou so much Francisco for everything.
- S Smith, EsteponaTuesday, September 12, 2017Being English in Spain and fighting a child custody and divorce case here is extremely difficult.
I originally had an only Spanish speaking lawyer and after 2 years of everything taking ages inclu...ding just responses from my lawyer plus with the language barrier I decided to make the difficult decision to change my lawyer to Alvaro.
Immediately and quickly Alvaro got an understanding of the case and was able to advise me. I was now able to understand myself what was going on and he worked to a new pace that had previously been lacking and that was needed to win the case.
Communication and response from Alvaro was always immediate and his recommendations were always correct. He is very professional and approachable person, and a very good lawyer. With his help and guidance I won the case and without any hesitation I would highly recommend Alvaro as a lawyer to anyone.
- Nada Fairris, FuengirolaFriday, September 01, 2017100% Responsive, understanding, value for money, approachable, professional and very efficient. Thank you Ana Belèn.
- Mr KJB, CordobaMonday, July 31, 2017Francisco is still finalising some business for us but we are happy to give feedback now. He has provided us with the highest level of legal advice and made the whole process relatively easy for us an...d without undue stress.
He was quick to respond and gave his advice in a very logical way and got to the point without fuss. His conversational and written English is first class!
He carried his authority very professionally especially when having to deal with some difficult people (not us!) and he was able to bring the matter to a successful conclusion within a few weeks as opposed to many months had we done it alone.
We could not have wished for a better lawyer to take us through a complicated process.
Thank you Francisco!
- Gary Walsh, MalagaMonday, June 05, 2017Alvaro saved me a lot if problems and was incredibly helpful!! I would recommend him immediately to any English that have an issue in Spain.
- Aziz Oudjida, Mijas FloresFriday, June 02, 2017We couldn't have hoped for better lawyer than Mr Francisco. He is always responsive, always available and approachable, with a remarkable ability to explain and provide legal solution. But more import...ant, he strikes me as a very good and genuine person, honest and very competent.
I can say without a doubt in my mind that Mr Francisco stand well above all these lawyers.
- SRK, MalagaFriday, June 02, 2017We appointed Alvaro for a local business purchase. We would have to say he was extremely thorough and efficient in his workings, very approachable and his response time to queries was typically minute...s from e-mails/messages.
Alvaro also kindly assisted with other areas associated with our move to Spain.
- Kate Vredevoogd, GranadaMonday, May 15, 2017Álvaro was completely willing and available to clarify all of the doubts that I had about the legal process, was knowledgeable, efficient and best of all was able to transmit a sense of calm during w...hat for me was a very uncomfortable situation.
I definitely recommend his services.
- Uwe Gerhard, FuengirolaMonday, May 08, 2017Everything was done very well and on time. Alvaro was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.
- JP, GermanyMonday, April 10, 2017Francisco was extremely helpful, couldn’t have done more. I am very satisfied and I definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Martin Petersen, FuengirolaThursday, March 30, 2017Francisco was extremely helpful. Very good value for money, and good at taking his time to understand my situation, and understanding my needs.
- HEECWednesday, February 08, 2017I am a lawyer myself and must have stormed Alvaro with thousands of questions. He immediately replied to all my queries. He is a really helpful and approachable person.
I will not hesitate in recom...mending his service to anyone. If I have to rank him out of 10 he will get 9 for sure.
- Mrs. J.B., CordobaThursday, January 12, 2017Welcoming manner and kind comments about the fact. Extremely approachable.
Highly competent understanding of and patient explanations regarding my many questions.
Very fairly priced to do with t...he making of a Will.
- Paul McG., FuengirolaThursday, December 15, 2016He provided the help I needed in a professional! His manner and this help was well worth the fee. As I told Alvaro, if in the future I have any legal problems here he will be my first port of call.
- AC, UKWednesday, November 09, 2016Alvaro was amazing! He fully supported us and guided us through the whole process. He answered every question quickly with a clear and concise explanation.
The fees were very competitive and there ...were no extra charges for utility connections etc, the fee was to cover everything. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
- Abi Carr, Midas CostaFriday, October 28, 2016At all times he was professional, reassuring and diligent, explaining anything I did not quite understand, and working tirelessly on my behalf.
He kept me informed throughout, always responding to ...my calls and emails very quickly. Excellent service, and value for money. I highly recommend Alvaro. I would not hesitate to use him again.
- Abi Carr, Mijas CostaFriday, October 28, 2016Alvaro assisted me through an extremely difficult and complex situation. At all times he was professional, reassuring and diligent, explaining anything I did not quite understand, and working tireless...ly on my behalf.
He kept me informed throughout, always responding to my calls and emails very quickly. Excellent service, and value for money. I highly recommend Alvaro. I would not hesitate to use him again.
- Mrs. Irene C Price, Acton TrussellWednesday, October 12, 2016It was a pleasure to deal with Francisco. He spoke excellent English. He was professional and courteous at all times, and responded to any queries I had by return, taking time to explain complicated l...egal procedure in a manner I could understand.
For the work Francisco did, his charges were good value for money. I would recommend his services without hesitation.
- Caroline & Kevin, UKFriday, September 02, 2016Alvaro was approachable, reliable and his instructions were clear. He was easy to communicate with and we felt he had our best interests at heart.
His English is excellent and he offered excellent ...value for money.
- Michael Anthony, MalaysiaFriday, August 19, 2016I found Francisco to be very understanding of my needs and was able to discuss frankly with him on sensitive and personal matters.
I found Francisco to be extremely professional, helpful, knowledg...eable and importantly very approachable. I would certainly recommend him to anyone who needed such services and I would certainly use him and his law firm again if the need arose.
- Asmae Lamarti, FuengirolaThursday, August 18, 2016First of all, Alvaro was very professional and has a very good service. He was very helpful and it didn’t take more than two weeks to get all the papers together.
And also the Value of money, as ...I thought in the beginning that it will be very expensive, but it was just super good.
- Pamela Jakeway, CarchelThursday, July 14, 2016I am very satisfied with the service provided by Alvaro. He was very helpful with a good personality.
When it comes to legal support in a foreign country you need nothing but the best advice and strongest backing that will see you through even the most complex of property related issues. Our experienced English-speaking expert lawyers work hard to ensure that there are no unexpected problems while keeping you appraised of all developments so that you have complete peace of mind throughout.
The express eviction process for obtaining the return of your Spanish property is divided into two parts:
Your lawyer makes a formal demand for payment of the outstanding rent from the tenant. This requires the following information:
- The name and addresses of the landlord and the tenant
- The date and location of the rental contract
- The amount of rent owed
At this point there is a pause for one month as the tenant has the opportunity to stay the proceedings by paying the outstanding rent. This is a once-only opportunity. If the tenant fails to pay the outstanding rent then your lawyer will proceed to step 2.
Should you wish to, you may handle step 1 by yourself though you may prefer to leave it to the lawyers to manage the entire process on your behalf as that way you do not need to worry about complications arising due to language difficulties.
Formally petition the court for a Notice to Evict.
A petition is made to the court to issue an eviction order. The court will issue a date by which the matter is to be resolved and the eviction carried-out failing a successful opposition by the tenant.
If the petition is unopposed and no rent paid then there is no need to even proceed with the hearing and the process moves directly to executing the eviction order on the date given at the time the order was originally petitioned.
Your lawyer will usually request the following documents:
- The rental agreement
- Copy of the deeds of the property
- Unpaid bills (pertaining to the rent or utilities)
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for managing those property issues faced by non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Fuengirola.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.