- CristinaCristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Centa P Cronin, FuerteventuraSaturday, November 26, 2016Beatriz was very friendly…easy to engage with….efficient service. She couldn’t have done more.
- RH, UKMonday, November 14, 2016The lawyer Beatriz responded to our email very quickly and when we arrived in Fuerteventura all the paperwork was ready to sign and everything was dealt with on the same day.
- DD, FuerteventuraFriday, October 21, 2016Beatriz was very helpful, always happy to assist.
- Mark Tiller, SwindonWednesday, October 05, 2016The level of support I was given, both in terms of speed of response and clarity of what the process was and what I needed to do.
The lawyer was very approachable and gave me confidence the were so...lutions to any problems that arose.
I will forever me grateful to the lawyer for helping me deal with one of the most difficult situations I’ve ever had to deal with.
- JO’R, Cork (Ireland)Friday, July 08, 2016Beatriz was always very helpful and prompt in her responses. She was clear in what she required from us and was very professional at all times. I would highly recommend Beatriz.
- Chris Reed & Sharon, FuerteventuraThursday, July 07, 2016We cannot praise Beatriz highly enough for the work she did for us, we were quite nervous as we were buying a rural property that was empty.
We shall be using Beatriz as our lawyer for the foreseea...ble future. I am in the real taste business in the UK and I know how a good solicitor/lawyer can make or break a transaction, I can’t recommend Beatriz highly enough.
- Delia Letham, ScotlandSaturday, June 04, 2016Beatriz was very quick to respond, extremely helpful with excellent English. Very friendly and efficient. I am very satisfied and definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Steven Sweet, Gran TarajalMonday, February 22, 2016Beatriz is very professional, and extremely helpful as well as being bilingual. We were very satisfied with the service and would definitely use her services again.
- M.S., Caleta de FusteMonday, February 22, 2016Beatriz is always very welcoming, pleasant to deal with and responds quickly to emails, etc. The office is in a good location, only a five minute walk from the main shopping mall in the capital.
We... found Beatriz very helpful and always happy to assist. We were very satisfied with the service provided.
- Chris Wood, UKWednesday, February 03, 2016Beatriz made our purchase stress free she provides an excellent service always responds to any queries in a quick professional and friendly manner.
She will organise power of attorney so that she i...s able to sign any documents which makes it a lot easier when you live in the UK no repeat trips to sign any documents.
- Caroline Hughes, UKSunday, December 13, 2015Beatriz was extremely efficient, having a very good knowledge of the area in which I was looking to purchase a property. It made the process extremely easy. Beatriz speaks very good English and explai...ned everything to me very well.
Beatriz was very good value for money, very approachable and professional.
- LAE, Wales UKSaturday, December 12, 2015Very satisfied with the services provided by our lawyer who had more or less fluent English. Particularly liked attention her to detail and fact that she responded to every email.
Would have apprec...iated a map to the office, as was difficult to find.
- RW, LondonThursday, July 16, 2015Very professional, extremly helpful, approachable and very efficent in answering all questions. No improvement needed. Would highly recommend this service.
- L M & CM, UKThursday, June 25, 2015She responded to all our enquiries very promptly and explained every process along the way during our property purchase. It made a very nerve racking process quite enjoyable. Many thanks Beatriz!
- Patricia Allen, FuerteventuraThursday, March 12, 2015Our lawyer Beatriz was excellent. She understood my initial query immediately and answered all our concerns. The price quoted was the price we were charged. I would definitely use her again.
- Perry Joseph Power, UKMonday, December 01, 2014We were very satisfied with our lawyer Beatriz – she responded quickly to emails, gave first class advice and explained documents clearly. We will definitely use her services again in the future.
- Anthony Op de Weegh, SwitzerlandWednesday, October 22, 2014My lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful, she could not have done more.
I also liked that she acted extremely quickly. I had no time before a flight and she did everything including dealing wi...th government officials which is hard in Spain.
- Jude Austin, Nuevo HorizonteFriday, September 05, 2014Extremely helpful and her English was near perfect, so it was very easy for me to understand the legal processes involved in what I was trying to do. I would strongly recommend Beatriz to anyone.
- Wayne De Winnaar, UKSaturday, August 09, 2014Our lawyer Beatriz fully understood our situation and dealt with it in a calm and effective manner displaying a high level of professionalism and understanding.
We found her to be exceptionally hon...est and informative whilst also offering us a good value for money service. There is no doubt that we would use this lawyer again.
- Sarah Halsall, EnglandFriday, July 18, 2014Our lawyer had more or less fluent English and was extremely helpful and friendly. We will use her services again in the future.
Our team of English-speaking lawyers have many years’ experience acting for property owners as deal with their properties in Fuerteventura. We understand the need for clear and professional advice during the eviction process. Of particular importance to us is to take time to understand your needs and requirements so that we can provide you with the best possible service and achieve the required outcome of vacant possession of your property.
The express eviction process for obtaining the return of your Spanish property is divided into two parts:
Your lawyer makes a formal demand for payment of the outstanding rent from the tenant. This requires the following information:
- The name and addresses of the landlord and the tenant
- The date and location of the rental contract
- The amount of rent owed
At this point there is a pause for one month as the tenant has the opportunity to stay the proceedings by paying the outstanding rent. This is a once-only opportunity. If the tenant fails to pay the outstanding rent then your lawyer will proceed to step 2.
Should you wish to, you may handle step 1 by yourself though you may prefer to leave it to the lawyers to manage the entire process on your behalf as that way you do not need to worry about complications arising due to language difficulties.
Formally petition the court for a Notice to Evict.
A petition is made to the court to issue an eviction order. The court will issue a date by which the matter is to be resolved and the eviction carried-out failing a successful opposition by the tenant.
If the petition is unopposed and no rent paid then there is no need to even proceed with the hearing and the process moves directly to executing the eviction order on the date given at the time the order was originally petitioned.
Your lawyer will usually request the following documents:
- The rental agreement
- Copy of the deeds of the property
- Unpaid bills (pertaining to the rent or utilities)
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for managing those property issues faced by non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Las Palmas.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.