- RosaRosa is an experienced English-speaking lawyer in Mallorca and provides expert legal advice and assistance in the following legal areas: Property conveyances, Inheritance, Family, Criminal, Business, Employment and Tax law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients of this law firm, obtained via the Wufoo client survey platform:
- L Marshall, LondonWednesday, March 28, 2018Rosa was excellent. Very efficient and professional.
Responsive and always available. Extremely helpful - we did not understand the process and she guided us through.
We would not hesitate to ...recommend her.
- Robert Davies, MallorcaMonday, March 12, 2018Very supportive and clear on producing a suitable divorce settlement. Efficient, understanding and professional.
- A.Kavanagh, GlasgowFriday, March 09, 2018Rosa was exceptional at helping me setting up my business abroad.
This was a big move for me and Rosa fully explained everything to me in detail so I had a full and clear understanding of the lega...l side of things as well as always promptly responding to any emails or questions I had.
I couldn’t of asked for a better lawyer and I would 100% recommend Rosa to anyone who is deciding to move abroad.
Great service could not be happier.
- Patrick Martel, CanadaWednesday, March 07, 2018For being in another country and all our back and forth communicating over emails .. I thought Rosa did a brilliant job. Thankfully she was able to help where no one else was willing ..
- Robert Scott, UKWednesday, March 07, 2018First class service. Rosa's professionalism, advice and patience were all exemplary! Keep up the good work. Will certainly recommend the service to friends!
- Tamara Malcolm, MallorcaTuesday, February 20, 2018Rosa was and is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Her advice was excellent and i will definitely be using her expertise again in the future.
- Andrew Bullen, UKFriday, February 16, 2018Rosa was very professional at all times when dealing with me. Her English was second to none and she always kept me informed of progress via email promptly.
I wouldn't hesitate to use Rosa in the ...future for any legal issues I have.
- Keith Round, La Herradura, SpainMonday, February 12, 2018The advice provided was clear, easy to follow and allowed me to secure the required documentation from the Spanish Authorities quickly.
Rosa was very proactive in following up when I was delayed in... providing inputs and always delay with any questions promptly.
I would not hesitate to recommend Rosa to friends and colleagues and I would use her again in the future
- SAG, Palma de MallorcaThursday, January 18, 2018Rosa was extremely helpful and really couldn't have done more. Will definitely use her services again.
- Tim Burley, MallorcaFriday, December 15, 2017A very strange phenomenon with lawyers in Spain - she was working for me rather than just trying to line her own pockets!
- Sarah Jane Kacomba, FatnhamThursday, December 14, 2017She was available almost every time I needed her, she responded to my request and promptly.
She went above and beyond for my case and I couldn’t have done it without her help, a very complex leg...al jurisdiction.
- Nigel Griffiths, UKWednesday, November 29, 2017My situation was complicated because the correct documentation was not done at the time of sale....
Rosa contacted the purchaser and arranged to receive all the information required to submit to th...e Spanish authorities.
Without Rosa, whose understanding of English (which was perfect),I would have had serious problems.We were kept informed at all stages of the process, by phone and e-mail.
I cannot recommend Rosa to highly,...she was fantastic.
Thank you Rosa.
- Arthur & Patricia Chamberlain, Palma de MallorcaFriday, November 17, 2017Rosa understood what we wanted and carried out our instructions very professionally. Gave us confidence in her abilities.
- Bruce Moore, United KingdomTuesday, October 31, 2017Complete confidence and removed any hassle from the process. Even better was the willingness to provide follow up support and guidance. A great service!
- Graham & Josephine Flinders, UKThursday, October 26, 2017Rosa is a excellent lawyer and a extremely nice person, very efficient and helped us though the sale of our apartment.
It all went very smoothly and it was mostly down to Rosa who dealt with anyth...ing that came up in a very professional manner. Rosa explained all what was happening in English and always returned our calls with any answers to our questions.
Her fees are very very reasonable and we felt we got real value for money, we cannot recommend Rosa enough.she is a throughy nice approachable person.We would not hesitate using Rosa again and have recommended her to other people in majorca.
- Alex Alexandrov, Toronto, CanadaWednesday, October 18, 2017Rosa provided excellent service over and above what I paid for and helped me to resolve the dispute we had in the best possible way.
I would use her service again if needed and would recommend her ...to my friends when time is right.
- Nick Boyd, ScotlandFriday, August 18, 2017Rosa was excellent. Very responsive and proactive throughout the property purchase process. She made it all very simple and stress free.
- JP, IrelandThursday, August 17, 2017From the outset, Rosa clearly explained the services.
Buying a property abroad is a daunting experience but she made it very easy to understand. Anything that Rosa said she would do/carry out was ...done immediately. The whole process was carried out efficiently, effectively and without delays.
Without having met Rosa personally, her whole approach was friendly, professional and helpful. Any questions we had were answered promptly. We would highly recommend Rosa to any prospective clients.
When we finally met Rosa in person, she was lovely. We would have no hesitation in recommending Rosa.
- Michael Tenerife, UKMonday, August 07, 2017Rosa excelled in all of the criteria listed for evaluation.
Extremely responsive, understanding, professional, and offered great value for money. Rosa explained the situation clearly and provided ...the clearest solution every time.
I just can't imagine how Rosa could have done more. Truly excellent service.
- Maya M, CanadaMonday, July 31, 2017My overall experience with Rosa was a positive one.
Value for the money? Yes.
In my opinion, Rosa is a very knowledgeable and professional lawyer, who is able to not only understand the situat...ion at hand, but also suggest different approaches and customized solutions for unique, non-standard situations, which was the case with me.
And for that I am really happy and grateful to have worked with Rosa, and wish her the very best in the future.
- Matt Hardy, Palma de MallorcaSunday, July 30, 2017From the start I found Rosa excellent.
Really helpful, bilingual, quick at getting back to me, punctual, really knows her stuff, and a lovely person to work with.
Would always use her again an...d highly recommend her.
- AK, MallorcaTuesday, July 18, 2017I rate Ms Rosa very highly on all the following: responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate legal solutions, approachability and professionalism.
She... is outstanding!
- Jesper Darville, CopenhagenMonday, June 26, 2017From the very beginning, Rosa was extremely accommodating and friendly and seemed truly interested in helping me solve my issue which in this case was in regards to the Spanish commercial law.
Also... worth mentioning, is that Rosa is extremely effective which in the end can be seem on the bottom line.
I can't imagine anyone else but Rosa to handle my legal stuff on Mallorca, she's a keeper!
- N. Gardiner, MijasFriday, June 16, 2017Rosa was value for money, really easy to deal and very efficient. Highly recommend.
- Simon Drury, Porta PollençaTuesday, January 24, 2017Rosa was extremely professional and helpful and made the process of buying a property from the UK very simple.
Not only did she walk us through the Spanish legalities of the purchase but she also ...helped us get our new home set up with utilities, furniture and even a car purchase. Rosa did everything so that when we arrived we could move straight in.
Without Rosa’s help it would have taken us months and months to get through the legal system. I would highly recommend her services.
- Mark Watson, ScotlandWednesday, November 23, 2016Rosa was very professional.
She took time to explain problems and guided us thru a very difficult conveyance.
I would recommend Rosa to anyone that requires advice on selling a property. She is ...very knowledgeable and fair with her charges.
I wished we had her helping us when we bought the property.
- Bart Cuyvers, BelgiumTuesday, November 22, 2016Rosa did a very good job for us. She was helpful, very professional and great to deal with!
- KSC, IrelandTuesday, October 18, 2016She was very helpful, always happy to assist. I was very satisfied with the service.
- Caryn Edwards, WalesMonday, October 17, 2016Rosa is a nice efficient professional. She was extremely helpful, I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- JMH, MallorcaTuesday, October 11, 2016I was able to talk things through and my lawyer was able to help me find solutions and alternatives to my problems without it costing a fortune but providing me with what I needed.
Rosa was very ap...proachable and professional.
We offer uncomplicated, yet practical advice and a high level of legal expertise, with clear and reliable information on fees and regular progress reports. We have a majority referrals business meaning that our new clients typically contact us after being recommended by one of our previous clients. We believe this to be a very positive indicator and we will continue to place our focus, as before, on effective communication and cost-effective services.
The express eviction process for obtaining the return of your Spanish property is divided into two parts:
Your lawyer makes a formal demand for payment of the outstanding rent from the tenant. This requires the following information:
- The name and addresses of the landlord and the tenant
- The date and location of the rental contract
- The amount of rent owed
At this point there is a pause for one month as the tenant has the opportunity to stay the proceedings by paying the outstanding rent. This is a once-only opportunity. If the tenant fails to pay the outstanding rent then your lawyer will proceed to step 2.
Should you wish to, you may handle step 1 by yourself though you may prefer to leave it to the lawyers to manage the entire process on your behalf as that way you do not need to worry about complications arising due to language difficulties.
Formally petition the court for a Notice to Evict.
A petition is made to the court to issue an eviction order. The court will issue a date by which the matter is to be resolved and the eviction carried-out failing a successful opposition by the tenant.
If the petition is unopposed and no rent paid then there is no need to even proceed with the hearing and the process moves directly to executing the eviction order on the date given at the time the order was originally petitioned.
Your lawyer will usually request the following documents:
- The rental agreement
- Copy of the deeds of the property
- Unpaid bills (pertaining to the rent or utilities)
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for managing those property issues faced by non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of the Balearic Islands.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.