- CarmenCarmen is a highly experienced lawyer and leads a multi-disciplinary law practice with offices across Murcia. Expert legal advice is offered in all major areas of the law including property law, contract breach/debt recovery, family law and inheritances as well as business formation and taxation.
- TomasTomas has specialised in property conveyances and judicial proceedings relating to construction disputes in the Costa Blanca and Costa Cálida areas since being inducted to the Orihuela Law Society in 2010. He is a member of the BSLA (British Spanish Law Association) and AIPP besides other regional associations like JOVEMPA. Tomas speaks English and French, as well as his native Spanish.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- David Gough, Villamartin,Wednesday, October 18, 2017We found Carmen to be very approachable and professional - she guided us all the way through the process of buying our property always available to answer our many questions either by phone or email. ...
The cost of this service was very reasonable and after the sale was complete she then went on to complete our Spanish wills expertly guiding us through the Spanish inheritance laws.
We would not hesitate to use her services again in the future or to recommend her to friends.
- David Bird, EnglandThursday, September 21, 2017Our lawyer Carmen was absolutely fantastic in everything. Brilliant!
- Karl Deeter, IrelandMonday, July 31, 2017Carmen is responsive, able to answer complex questions and even collected the keys on a day when my flight was arriving too late for me to do it.
I was really impressed with her dedication to doin...g the job right and in a timely manner. Buying abroad comes with lots of questions and complexities, she guided me through them all with detailed information along the way.
I have dealt with many solicitors in different countries through the years of buying and selling property and she is amongst the best I have found anywhere.
- Terry Cheyne, TorreviejaSaturday, April 15, 2017Carmen was so helpful, best lawyer we have ever had. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Kate Foley, IrelandWednesday, April 05, 2017She always replied to queries promptly and was happy to work via email which was very convenient for me.
She was very thorough in translation of all legal documents and never rushed me to complete... anything without ensuring I was 100% happy with it.
- W Wakefield, EnglandWednesday, February 08, 2017The service was excellent. Carmen, the lawyer, was very approachable, helpful and explained the issues very clearly. First class.
- Stuart Hayter, DublinTuesday, February 07, 2017Carmen was very helpful, listened to what we wanted.
Carmen’s approach was friendly and informative, we have advised other people of Carmen and advised that they should seek advice & help from he...r practice, very good value for money.
Dealing with Carmen was very professional and a joy.
- Lorraine Booty, TorreviejaTuesday, September 13, 2016Carmen provided a very efficient and immediate service. We would definitely use the service again.
Our Spanish Property lawyers sole objective is to make the purchase of a Spanish home or investment property as straightforward as possible for you.
Buying a property abroad is a complex process, since you will be brought into contact with a range of unfamiliar rules and regulations.
Please contact Advocate Abroad® for help in navigating the complicated world of Spanish property and you will benefit from a straight-talking, honest appraisal and advice that will prioritise your best interests above all else.
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Alicante.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.