- AnnaAnna has more than 15 years of legal practice with international clients. A certified lawyer in the Bar Association of Barcelona, Anna specializes in Property Law, setting up new business/branches for foreign entities as well as associated immigration matters (residence permits and visas).
- HelenHelen has been registered with the Barcelona Law Society for the past 12 years. Helen specializes in Litigation (debt recovery, breach of contract, liability and corporate conflicts etc.), Family Law and Property Law (buying and selling property, property conflicts etc.) where she balances her legal commitments with global conferences and teaching. In addition to Spanish and Catalan, Helen is also fluent in English and Italian.
- RaffaeleRaffaele is a registered lawyer in Barcelona who speaks perfect English, Spanish and Italian. He is an expert in intellectual property, commercial law, property law (buying and selling property), civil law, procedural law, fiscal matters and providing extrajudicial legal advice.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Tamara Reeves, AustraliaThursday, February 15, 2018Anna was very knowledgeable and had prior experience dealing with English clients. She spent a lot of time explaining information and I was never rushed.
I have continued to use Anna since my firs...t meeting as I trust her judgement and know that she will look after my best interests.
- Alan Villarreal, BanyolesFriday, December 15, 2017Very satisfied with Anna's work. She is bilingual and was extremely helpful. Will definitely use her services in the future.
- Anthony Bennett, BarcelonaThursday, October 19, 2017Anna provided the best possible solution for me in my situation, and helped out as much as she possibly could. I would recommend her services to anybody seeking legal or financial advice.
- Aaron L, OregonWednesday, August 02, 2017Very satisfied with the service provided. Helen was knowledgeable, helpful and responsive to communication. Will definitely use again.
- SD, BarcelonaWednesday, July 26, 2017Helen was very helpful and willing to follow the requirements of my home country (where the documents are needed) even when they differed to the usual requirements in Spain.
- Doreen Moodie, St Carlas de la RápitaTuesday, May 16, 2017I liked the fact that the channel between us was always open and that I could contact her for clarification if needed.
The level of service was as I would have expected from a lawyer of this calibr...e and I can truly say that I did receive value for money. I would have no hesitation in recommending Anna to potential clients.
- COL, BarcelonaTuesday, May 09, 2017Excellent service. Helen was efficient, helpful and approachable.
My initial online query was answered almost immediately which is vital if you seek legal advice.
I would certainly recommend Hel...en.
- Amy Wahba, BarcelonaMonday, March 06, 2017She was understanding and tried to maintain positive always even when doors closed in our face. She is always smiling and tried to find solutions to my problems which kept me always at rest.
- Robert Toth, IrelandThursday, February 09, 2017Anna was very, very helpful, always happy to assist and also approachable and professional. I was very satisfied with the legal services.
- Saeid Aboutalebian, IranWednesday, February 08, 2017Everything is good about Anna. She is very friendly. And I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Maria Todorof, TrierTuesday, January 24, 2017I was extremely impressed by Helen’s professionalism, integrity and willingness to go above and beyond in order to protect her client’s interest.
Me and my son are both lawyers and so we apprec...iate fully how good she is. Helen’s handling of the case and legal research has been truly top notch. I couldn’t be happier and will definitely rely on her if I ever need legal assistance in Spain again.
- Antonina Hales, ZaragozaTuesday, September 22, 2015We contacted this law firm on several occasions with different questions (immigration, work contracts, rent of property, purchase of property) and they could always give us a thorough answer to our qu...estions.
The lawyers provided us all necessary information and helped us to choose the best solution. They were very attentive and helpful. As we don’t speak Spanish, they accompanied us to all government offices.
- Neil Webster, The Ninja Corporation UKFriday, June 19, 2015Very helpful and quick to respond to our requests and processes everything very efficiently. We would definitely use this law firm’s service again.
- SBH, Calonge, Costa BravaWednesday, May 06, 2015Friendly and very efficient.. Took care and attention to my requests and worked in my best interests. Very good value for money.
I felt that I could trust my lawyer which is very important to every...one. I am extremely happy to have chosen him and would definitely want to use his services again should I need to.
- Eldina Sator Sahinovic, Sydney, AustraliaMonday, November 17, 2014I am very satisfied with the services provided. The firm was very responsive and dealt with my issue very capably.
The legal solutions provided were very suitable and exactly what I was looking for..., further the lawyer was very approachable and friendly. I would definitely use this lawyer again.
- Oliver Clarke, DubaiThursday, September 04, 2014Our lawyer was bilingual and extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more for us. We were very satisfied with the service provided and would definitely use this lawyer again in the future.
- Trevor Taylor, EnglandFriday, August 22, 2014I thought my case would be tricky and I on my own would never have completed without him. He was a star. I have recommended him to some friends of mine who want to sell their business.
As for value... for money, he was spot on, and very approachable. Full marks from me.
Our English-speaking lawyers have represented a diverse client base in every aspect of real estate transactions, contracts and legal matters in Barcelona. Our real estate clients include property owners, property managers, investors, landlords and tenants, and we advise and represent them in every aspect of property law. Below you will find some more details on specific services, but please feel free to contact us to discuss any property matter that you may have.
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Barcelona.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.