- CristinaCristina is an experienced, registered and regulated English-speaking lawyer in Ibiza who regularly provides expert legal advice to resident and non-resident clients involved in Property transactions, contractual disputes, inheritance matters, family law issues and intellectual property law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- ESP, LondonWednesday, March 28, 2018Cristina was extremely helpful, she couldn't have done more. Her English is sufficient and I would definitely recommend her to friend.
- A & AC, Surrey, EnglandMonday, August 21, 2017We bought a house in Ibiza and Cristina showed immediately a high degree of professionalism and deep knowledge of the whole process - from the initial offer to the final completion of the purchase.
She also dealt on our behalf, with registering us with the utilities companies (Water, Electricity) and other things, for which we were really grateful.
Cristina is a lovely young lady, always ready to help and very polite and her written and spoken english is so very good that there were never any communication problems. Our queries were dealt with quickly and, when needed, she offered explanations, suggestions and alternatives.
All in all a very pleasant experience; we told her we wanted to retain her as our solicitor in Ibiza for any future needs and she readily accepted.
- YS, DubaiFriday, June 16, 2017Very Professional. Excellent attitude. Reasonable price. Good attention to details.
- Gillian Cook, UkSunday, May 07, 2017Cristina helped us with every aspect of a complicated house purchase.
Cristina was understanding, very responsive, she went out of her way to help us. She also often was available outside of normal w...orking hours. Nothing was too much trouble. The service was great value for money also.
I have recommended Cristina to others, and would happily do so again. Cristina has recently undertaken some further work for us. Excellent service.
- Sharon williams, LondonFriday, March 10, 2017Christina was very helpful and a good listener to what my worries and needs were.
She responded to what I needed very professionally and sufficiently. I will and shall be using Christina again if n...ecessary.
- LM, IbizaFriday, March 10, 2017Cristina was amazing and very helpful and i would highly recommend her services again. I am very satisfied and I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- CW, IbizaTuesday, November 22, 2016Very knowledgeable and supportive from the outset. Made to feel very comfortable and nothing was too much trouble. Very highly recommended.
- Laura Waites, UKTuesday, March 08, 2016Communication was fluid and time was always taken to clarify anything we needed. The process would have been quite stressful without the support and timely responses from Cristina.
I would highly r...ecommend to anyone buying a property in Spain.
- Brian Eastwood, IbizaMonday, March 07, 2016Extremely professional and able to convey everything perfectly in English. The service provided was very efficient, quick and friendly.
The rate quoted for the work was better than similar legal pr...actices in Santa Eularia del Rio and Ibiza town.
We have already recommended Cristina to several other people.
- Alan lewis, UKSunday, November 01, 2015Our lawyer was friendly, took trouble to understand our problems and charged a reasonable fee. The whole process was easy and efficient.
- Trevor Ralph, LondonFriday, October 30, 2015I thought Cristina was friendly, approachable and completely professional, whenever I had a question about what was happening she answered my call or e mail quickly and found a resolution. She has bee...n willing to assist me in all aspects of my purchase which has been really helpful to me coming from another country.
I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend her to anyone that needed a lawyer and I would most definitely use her again if I need a lawyer in Spain.
Our success stems from our belief in developing a trusting relationship with our clients by doing what we say we will do and getting to know our clients and their specific goals and objectives.
In this way our experienced, local English-speaking lawyers are able to provide the most appropriate service in the most cost effective way possible by tailoring our services to suit our clients’ individual needs. If you do not need a particular service then it simply is not offered. The fact that most of our business
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of the Balearic Islands.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.