- AlvaroAlvaro is the Managing Partner of this law firm. As an experienced member of the Association of Family Lawyers of Spain, Álvaro specialises in a number of civil law areas including probate law while also providing expert assistance with property law matters.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Vicky S, UKTuesday, April 17, 2018Alvaro answered my emails and all my questions efficiently and helped me were I did not understand through the whole process of moving the tenant and selling the property and arranging and introducing... an estate agent.
He has exceeded my expectations after being let down by previous lawyers in Spain when its been a very traumatic time for me.
- David Pratt, Alhaurin del GrandeFriday, April 13, 2018Alvaro gives me confidence that he understands the issue and gives me practical solutions. He works rapidly and efficiently. I would strongly recommend his services.
- Phil Loughton, Las Lagunas de MijasTuesday, March 20, 2018Alvaro was extremely helpful and the simple process I needed managed was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would certainly recommend him to friends.
- John Burchell, Arroyo De la MielTuesday, March 20, 2018Alvaro was very professional, helpful and friendly. Understood things quickly. Explained things well in English. Very easy to contact at any time.
- Peter Brumder, EnglandWednesday, October 04, 2017Alvaro has always been very approachable and friendly and I value his judgement and advice.
Alvaro has taken away the headaches associated with a property abroad and has helped me with all my probl...ems including payment of bills, decorating and taxes.
I couldn't have coped without him
- S Smith, EsteponaTuesday, September 12, 2017Being English in Spain and fighting a child custody and divorce case here is extremely difficult.
I originally had an only Spanish speaking lawyer and after 2 years of everything taking ages inclu...ding just responses from my lawyer plus with the language barrier I decided to make the difficult decision to change my lawyer to Alvaro.
Immediately and quickly Alvaro got an understanding of the case and was able to advise me. I was now able to understand myself what was going on and he worked to a new pace that had previously been lacking and that was needed to win the case.
Communication and response from Alvaro was always immediate and his recommendations were always correct. He is very professional and approachable person, and a very good lawyer. With his help and guidance I won the case and without any hesitation I would highly recommend Alvaro as a lawyer to anyone.
- Gary Walsh, MalagaMonday, June 05, 2017Alvaro saved me a lot if problems and was incredibly helpful!! I would recommend him immediately to any English that have an issue in Spain.
- SRK, MalagaFriday, June 02, 2017We appointed Alvaro for a local business purchase. We would have to say he was extremely thorough and efficient in his workings, very approachable and his response time to queries was typically minute...s from e-mails/messages.
Alvaro also kindly assisted with other areas associated with our move to Spain.
- Kate Vredevoogd, GranadaMonday, May 15, 2017Álvaro was completely willing and available to clarify all of the doubts that I had about the legal process, was knowledgeable, efficient and best of all was able to transmit a sense of calm during w...hat for me was a very uncomfortable situation.
I definitely recommend his services.
- Uwe Gerhard, FuengirolaMonday, May 08, 2017Everything was done very well and on time. Alvaro was extremely helpful, he couldn't have done more.
- HEECWednesday, February 08, 2017I am a lawyer myself and must have stormed Alvaro with thousands of questions. He immediately replied to all my queries. He is a really helpful and approachable person.
I will not hesitate in recom...mending his service to anyone. If I have to rank him out of 10 he will get 9 for sure.
- Paul McG., FuengirolaThursday, December 15, 2016He provided the help I needed in a professional! His manner and this help was well worth the fee. As I told Alvaro, if in the future I have any legal problems here he will be my first port of call.
- AC, UKWednesday, November 09, 2016Alvaro was amazing! He fully supported us and guided us through the whole process. He answered every question quickly with a clear and concise explanation.
The fees were very competitive and there ...were no extra charges for utility connections etc, the fee was to cover everything. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
- Abi Carr, Midas CostaFriday, October 28, 2016At all times he was professional, reassuring and diligent, explaining anything I did not quite understand, and working tirelessly on my behalf.
He kept me informed throughout, always responding to ...my calls and emails very quickly. Excellent service, and value for money. I highly recommend Alvaro. I would not hesitate to use him again.
- Abi Carr, Mijas CostaFriday, October 28, 2016Alvaro assisted me through an extremely difficult and complex situation. At all times he was professional, reassuring and diligent, explaining anything I did not quite understand, and working tireless...ly on my behalf.
He kept me informed throughout, always responding to my calls and emails very quickly. Excellent service, and value for money. I highly recommend Alvaro. I would not hesitate to use him again.
- Caroline & Kevin, UKFriday, September 02, 2016Alvaro was approachable, reliable and his instructions were clear. He was easy to communicate with and we felt he had our best interests at heart.
His English is excellent and he offered excellent ...value for money.
- Asmae Lamarti, FuengirolaThursday, August 18, 2016First of all, Alvaro was very professional and has a very good service. He was very helpful and it didn’t take more than two weeks to get all the papers together.
And also the Value of money, as ...I thought in the beginning that it will be very expensive, but it was just super good.
- Pamela Jakeway, CarchelThursday, July 14, 2016I am very satisfied with the service provided by Alvaro. He was very helpful with a good personality.
- Susan Carol, ThailandSunday, June 05, 2016I was very satisfied with Alvaro. We could understand each other. Dealt with my difficult case extremely well. Pleasant manner.
- JC, Hastings EnglandThursday, April 21, 2016We would recommend Alvaro as he provided us will invaluable help toward the purchase of our property, speaks very good English, and always kept us informed of matters.
He was simply a fantastic lin...k between us and the prurchaser and we will continue to use his services and would recommend him to anyone who is needing legal advice.
- Martin Rawlings, BazaThursday, April 07, 2016I am very pleased with the time and trouble taken by Álvaro in advising me and acting on my behalf. His English was more or less fluent and I would definitely use his services again.
- George Denissoff, GranadaWednesday, February 24, 2016Alvaro is very responsible, conscientious and professional. His help in handling our property purchase proved invaluable. We will gladly recommend him and use his services in the future!
Our approach to property conveyancing in Jaen has been designed specifically to reduce the stress of buying or selling property. Our experienced, local English-speaking lawyers work hard to ensure that you can have absolute confidence in our ability to satisfy your conveyancing needs with the minimum fuss.
Our focus on maintaining consistent communication throughout to keep you up-to-date with the progress in your property conveyance will ensure that you have complete peace of mind at all times.
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Jaen.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.