- ErardoErardo is an experienced English-speaking lawyer in Lanzarote. For over 10 years he has provided expert legal advice to English-speakers in matters relating to Property Law & Conveyances, Contract Law, Business Formation, Negligence and Family Law.
- CristinaCristina brings not only a great deal of experience dealing with international clients but has also been based abroad for many years, accordingly she speaks English fluently. As a result her communication is of the highest level, meaning that clients understand fully any legal process they are undertaking, thereby ensuring peace of mind at all times. Cristina deals with property related matters as well as probate and family law on behalf of English-speaking clients.
- Nigel Whinnett, Esher, UKWednesday, July 04, 2018Professional, friendly, efficient service, good value, a pleasure to use the services of the lawyer and his team. In depth knowledge of the relevant laws, taxes etc.
Would highly recommend and use ...again.
- MF, LanzaroteMonday, May 21, 2018My lawyer Cristina was extremely understanding , friendly and reassuring. With Cristina on my side, it gave me confidence to continue.
- Martina, PlymouthMonday, March 05, 2018Erardo was fantastic and helped immensely during a very difficult situation.
He consulted with my lawyer in the UK and explained to her what needed done. Without him the situation would not have be...en resolved. He was very understanding and I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him. Outstanding.
- Norman McElroy, Northern IrelandThursday, January 18, 2018Erardo was very professional, always available and most courteous in all the dealings I had with him. I would be happy to recommend Erardo to anyone.
- Graham & Karen Pell, Nottingham EnglandTuesday, September 05, 2017I found Erardo very approachable, he always answered all the questions that we asked of him quickly, giving us all the information we needed.
He offered a good value for money service & met with u...s anytime we needed assistance, but did provide most of the information we needed by e-mail (which were all in good quality of our language - English).
I would use Erardo again to do other legal matters & would not go elsewhere e.g. writing our Spanish wills etc. We would recommend him to others if asked.
- LA, ItalyThursday, July 06, 2017Very happy with Erardo. Very responsive, dealt quickly with my request. Gave me excellent advice on how to move forward and finalize transaction. Very easy to communicate with. Excellent.
- Stephen Perrie, ScotlandWednesday, July 05, 2017Absolutely first class service. Fast very efficient and kept me informed at every stage. Answered every single e mail even just to be polite sometimes.
Would definitely recommend this man service a...nd his staff. First contact till completion.
- Jill Clash, LanzaroteTuesday, September 13, 2016Found Erardo very helpful and understanding, felt very comfortable talking to him.
Would definitely use his services again. Unfortunately after all the initial paperwork, payments, doctor and court... visits the case was unable to go ahead as no-one was able to trace the owner of the premises where the incident occurred.
- Angie and Eddie, Playa BlancaFriday, August 05, 2016Responded to all of our emails very quickly, efficient and professional. We will definitely use Erardo and his team again.
- Natalie knowles, TorquayTuesday, March 01, 2016Erardo always returned emails to any of our questions straight away. We thought he was great value for money and he made it very straight forward to understand all the legal procedures and went out of... his way to help us.
He was extremely approachable and professional.
- David L, IrelandMonday, February 29, 2016Erardo was always happy to assist.
He was approachable and professional in all dealings however I think that both lawyer and translator fee’s generally could be more competitive for straight forw...ard conveyancing work.
- M Breeze, NuneatonThursday, February 25, 2016Very satisfied with the service. Erardo was extremely helpful – he couldn’t have done more. I will definitely use his services in the future.
- S.C., LanzaroteThursday, September 18, 2014Nothing seemed to much trouble, and time was never an issue, everything was explained , and the best solutions for our problems were always suggested.
It is hard to find any area that could have be...en improved upon in our case.
- N. R. W. Esher, UKTuesday, February 11, 2014Professional, complete solution to legal requirement, helpful, good value, trustworthy, someone I would highly recommend. Translation service also excellent.
As one of the leading Conveyancing Solicitors firms in Lanzarote we know how stressful and time-consuming it can be to buy or sell a property and move home – especially when in another country, using a different language. To make that process as hassle-free as possible, we offer a friendly, professional property conveyancing service via our local English-speaking expert property lawyers.
If you have any doubts or concerns about the conveyancing process in Spain we are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have and help you have complete peace of mind throughout.
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Las Palmas.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.