- RossanaRossana has more than 10 years experience in providing expert legal guidance to English-speakers in both North and South Tenerife. She specialises in criminal law as well as matters of immigration.
- OliverOliver is a multidisciplinary lawyer and economist with over 10 years in the banking sector. With a very high level of written and spoken English, Oliver specialises in: Property Conveyances, Inheritance, Family Law, Criminal Law, Tax Law and Contractual disputes.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Adam Clark, TenerifeFriday, March 09, 2018Oliver was very professional. He explained things very clearly and honestly at all times and in the end we got the best result possible in my particular case.
Many thanks to him for his high level ...of service.
- Richard & Maria, United KingdomWednesday, January 10, 2018Rossana was perfect for our needs.
Always helpful and supportive, particularly when we were becoming anxious about the continuing Spanish property and inheritance taxes, she always explained how t...hese were calculated.
We have dealt remotely (email/text/phone) and in face to face meetings and would have no hesitation in future instructions or recommending to others.
- YB & CB, ScotlandThursday, November 30, 2017Our lawyer Rossana has really looked after our interests in the most comprehensive way possible.
As novice property purchasers in a foreign land, she has done everything (including things we could... not imagine as necessary due to our ignorance of local laws, customs & practices) to keep us free from unforseen trouble!
We have been impressed to such a degree and now have so much confidence in Rossana that we have arranged for her to have ongoing Powers of Attorney, so that she may represent our interests in our absence. She is a most impressive lady!
I have not the slightest hesitation in recommending her, based on our direct experiences.
- John Crompton, UKSaturday, November 25, 2017Very satisfied with the service that Oliver provided. Oliver was professional, approachable and his fees were very reasonable. I will definitely use his services again!
- Bjarne ten Harkel, The NetherlandsWednesday, November 22, 2017My lawyer Rossana is an honest person and highly professional. She is simpatico. I would definitely hire this lawyer again.
- Stanley Jones, Llano del CamelloTuesday, January 17, 2017I am very satisfied with Oliver, he was very helpful and always happy to assist. I would definitely use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Allan Pemberton, EnglandWednesday, December 21, 2016Oliver is the best of the best. Nothing is too much trouble and always contactable. Always provides a very good service for very reasonable price.
Friendly. Helpful. And a very nice person. Would r...ecommend to anyone.
- Malcolm John Lewis, GermanyThursday, December 15, 2016Totally professional and helpful in every way, helped to solve problems that arose and so would recommend to anyone.
- John Bircher, TenerifeTuesday, December 13, 2016Oliver was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. He dealt with my matter with professionalism and confidence.
His service was very good value for money and he explained the whole process ...from beginning to end.
I would certainly use him again and recommend him to friends.
- Raquel Flores Camua, AbbotsfordMonday, December 12, 2016Rossana was excellent in all these qualities – responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate legal solutions, approachability and professionalism.
Cou...ldn’t ask for more, extremely satisfied with her service and sincere attention to my interests.
- LP, TenerifeTuesday, December 06, 2016We used Rossana’s services multiple times after the first contact. She is always there when we need support, even for things that are not directly related with the services she was in charge of.
...Her charges are always very reasonable.
- John Drummond, TenerifeThursday, October 27, 2016Very good English in a situation that was new to us. Oliver was extremely helpful, he couldn’t have done more.
- Kenneth Madden, Gran CanariaSunday, October 23, 2016Very professional, very helpful and always responded promptly to any queries I had.
- M.B. La MatanzaWednesday, August 20, 2014I was very satisfied with the service that I received from my lawyer particularly with his approachability and professionalism.
From start to finish, we’ll take you through the Spanish conveyancing process and keep things as simple as possible. Whether buying or selling property in Spain, the law can at times be very complex – but with effective communication, from fluent English-speaking and experienced property lawyers, you will be guaranteed a successful and hassle-free experience when buying or selling property in Tenerife.
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.