- BeatrizBBeatriz is an experienced solicitor practicing law in Malaga province. She provides expert legal advice to English-speakers across the Malaga region on matters such as Property Conveyancing, Inheritances, Contract Law, Immigration and Family Law.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- K West, NerjaMonday, August 07, 2017Beatriz spoke English more or less fluently, and put me and my wife at ease with what can be a difficult process. She could have improved on written communication at the end of the process but would d...efinitely use her services again.
- Paul W, ShorehamSaturday, July 15, 2017Beatriz was very helpful, always happy to assist. I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Mike B, South of EnglandThursday, December 15, 2016Beatriz responded immediately to my first approach and always quickly thereafter, understood and knew the law/background, carried out local activities in addition on my behalf, good value for money, h...elped us through an unfamiliar situation very well in a personable and pleasant way.
People had warned me the key to this was finding a trustworthy lawyer in Spain so I approached a couple of lawyers in Nerja and judged on their first response, Beatriz obviously passed that test.
- David Frost, MálagaThursday, November 24, 2016Francis was extremely helpful, he couldn’t have done more. I am very Satisfied and I definitely would use the same lawyer again in the future.
- Daniel Friend, UKMonday, August 08, 2016Beatriz was extremely helpful and willing to assist with a variety of questions and requests, some not necessarily in the scope of her role.
Also good value compared to other quotes I received init...ially.
- Terence David, Valle Niza PlayaSunday, June 26, 2016We found Beatriz extremely helpful and understanding. Everything was clearly explained in person and by internet. Nothing was too much trouble for Beatriz in helping us.
- Matthew Jarrett, WarmingtonTuesday, April 05, 2016Beatriz was very understanding about what type of service we were looking for. This was our first purchase in Spain and we relied heavily on Beatriz to help us make the right decisions.
She not onl...y provided vital details regarding the law in Spain but also helped us with dealing with the Estate Agent and the process. Her local knowledge was also excellent and helped us to see the true value of our purchase.
- Michael Bailey, CanillasSaturday, October 31, 2015Always helpful and available. Never made us feel uncomfortable when we did not understand the process or language etc.
Very pleasant manner and always met the qualities listed in the above survey q...uestion (responsiveness, understanding, value for money, ability to explain and provide appropriate legal solutions, approachability and professionalism).
- Dag Martin Watvedt, NorwayMonday, July 13, 2015She really understood the situation and took the initiative to solve the issues, but always informed me and asked if I agreed + explained why certain things were so difficult, related to special prote...cted land.
- Derek Mendonca, LondonTuesday, April 28, 2015I was very impressed with the service received, in particular:
Transparency, effective communication, professionalism and value for money.
I myself am a chartered accountant in the UK so I have ve...ry high standards from other professionals which I am glad to say were met by Francisco.
- Steven Sebili, NYTuesday, April 14, 2015Francisco was a real professional with an outstanding personality. He provided more assistance than I expected and my questions were answered in timely fashion. Thank you.
- Chris Clarke, CalahondaThursday, March 12, 2015My lawyer Francisco was very helpful.
We had some unanticipated problems and the lawyer gave extra to sort them out – he emailed, texted or phoned all the way until the end. Overall I was very sa...tisfied with the service provided
- Barry Hart, NerjaThursday, March 05, 2015Our lawyer Beatriz was responsive and Kept us informed at all stages.Went over and above to help with smaller issues that weren’t necessarily her domain (utility companies, keys etc)
Always pleas...ant, helpful and thorough.
Noticed anomalies on the paperwork that had been missed by everybody else.
Really pleasant to deal with.
- JS, SwedenThursday, January 01, 2015Our lawyer was very helpful, always happy to assist. Her English was more or less fluent. I liked that she was very responsive and quick. I would definitely use her services again.
- PSA, RondaTuesday, December 30, 2014There seemed to be some confusion about what we were trying to accomplish. In the end we were successful. Getting the NIE is not a simple process.
Make sure you have everything in Spanish if the or...iginal is in another language.
Overall I was very pleased with the outcome.
- GT, Puente Don Manuel, VelezFriday, November 28, 2014Overall very satisfied with the service. House purchase went through quickly and no hitches.
Beatriz always answered calls and emails promptly when we had any questions. She arranged notary as near... to our house as possible. Would definitely use this lawyer in the future.
- Allison Andrew, TorroxFriday, November 28, 2014My lawyer responded very quickly when contacted, and explained the appropriate legal solution to our problem, which very quickly had the desired effect.
She had more or less fluent English and we w...ould definitely use her services again.
- M.D., Puerto BanusSaturday, October 18, 2014The solicitor provided was bilingual. He was extremely helpful and couldn’t have done more for me. The service provided was effective and he kept me up to date as to the progress.
- Brian and Elaine OrmondeMonday, August 18, 2014We found Beatriz to be very professional. She helped us with all aspects of our house purchase quickly and efficiently. From our initial deposit to signing for the property took just a week.
We wou...ld definitely use this law firm again and would recommend to other people.
- Keith & Sandra Brown, VillaviciosaThursday, August 07, 2014Our lawyer was friendly and helpful with a very good command of the English language.
Even payment for their services could be paid, by bank transfer, directly into their nominated bank account.
We would definitely use their services again whenever necessary.
A vital aspect of the conveyancing process is communication – especially in Spain where the process is governed by a different legal system than you may be used to. We ensure that our clients are kept informed throughout the process so that you always know what stage your property sale or purchase is at.
Your case will be managed throughout to completion by experienced English-speaking lawyers and will do our utmost to ensure there is progress as quickly as possible so that you can enjoy your new home in the sun – or the profits from its sale – as quickly as possible.
The comprehensive conveyancing service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Review of the purchase contract
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verification that the seller is able to pass good title
- Registry search to ensure property free of any charges or other mortgages
- Ensure outstanding taxes on the property are up-to-date before transfer
- Make sure that all items included in the sale (fixtures and fittings etc.)
- Attendance and assistance when signing the deeds of the property
- Management of negotiations and counter-offers
- Verify that the property complies with all local zoning laws
- Payment of stamp duty
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society ofMalaga.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain.
These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer.
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All lawyers must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.
Additional Members of the Team