- Juan AntonioJuan Antonio has been practicing law in Cádiz for over 10 years and is an expert in property law and related fields. This includes an indepth knowledge of the real estate options in Cádiz - including those to avoid. Juan Antonio also assists English-speaking clients regularly with inheritance and family law issues.
- FranciscoFrancisco is a highly experienced lawyer who has spent almost 30 years providing representation to English-speakers in Spain. He specialises in Civil law (family, succession, contracts, claims, insurance claims and property claims), Commercial law (business incorporation) and Employment Law.
- MariaMaria practised as lawyer for more than 20 years. She specialises in Civil Law (family law, claims, compensation for traffic accidents, insurance claims, sanitary matters). Penal Law and Administration Law (specialist in immigration matters).
- Ana MariaAna María is a recently qualified lawyer with an excellent academic record, receiving a double honours in Law and Economics. She specialises in Civil Law (Family and property) and Military Law.
Our experienced real estate lawyers have been at the forefront of Spain’s evolving real estate market for many years, consistently providing clients with expert legal advice and representation across the full spectrum of real property matters in Spain. With an established and respected reputation in the field, our law firm offers our English-speaking clients a real advantage when dealing with property in the Cadiz and Gibraltar areas.
The comprehensive service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Drafting of a pre-purchase contract to Protect the Sale
- Review of the title deeds to ensure that all documentation is in order
- Communication with the legal representatives of the buyer
- Attendance at the office of the notary for the signing
- Liaison with the Notary to ensure all necessary information is conveyed
- Ensure payment of purchase monies to your nominated account
- Manage the payment and reclaim of any taxes upon a successful sale
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Cadiz.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed
- All lawyers hold professional indemnity insurance
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored
- Continuous quality controls and reviews