Our team of English-speaking property lawyers in Badajoz and Caceres will ensure that your property conveyance is dealt with expertly and efficiently. We offer a personalised service and a true commitment to working hard to get your property conveyance in Extremadura moving swiftly so that you can move on with your life and leave the details to us!
The comprehensive service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Drafting of a pre-purchase contract to Protect the Sale
- Review of the title deeds to ensure that all documentation is in order
- Communication with the legal representatives of the buyer
- Attendance at the office of the notary for the signing
- Liaison with the Notary to ensure all necessary information is conveyed
- Ensure payment of purchase monies to your nominated account
- Manage the payment and reclaim of any taxes upon a successful sale
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Badajoz.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed
- All lawyers hold professional indemnity insurance
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored
- Continuous quality controls and reviews