- JaimeJaime is an experienced lawyer with an impressive academic track record which includes a Masters in Law at the prestigious Instituto de la Empresa in Madrid. Jaime speaks fluent English and advises clients on matters of civil law, including property matters, inheritances and family law as well as a wide range of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions.
Below is a list of recent client testimonials received from previous clients, obtained via Wufoo client survey platform:
- Mark Wreford, Espinosa de Los MonterosTuesday, August 15, 2017We liked everything about the service we received from Jaime: he was bilingual and he was so much more approachable than lawyers in the UK.
Went the extra mile for us and helped us immensely...and ...a lovely guy too!
- Javier Olarreta, IrelandFriday, November 18, 2016Good responsiveness and very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Tim and Joanna Robinson, UKWednesday, July 06, 2016Excellent in every way ! Helpful, efficient and quick to respond, extremely pleasant to deal with. Would have no hesitation in recommending.
Our English-speaking lawyers have represented a diverse client base in every aspect of real estate transactions, contracts and legal matters in Santander. Our real estate clients include property owners, property managers, investors, landlords and tenants, and we advise and represent them in every aspect of property law.
Below you will find some more details on specific services, but please feel free to contact us to discuss any property matter that you may have.
The comprehensive service provided by this law firm includes the following components:
- Drafting of a pre-purchase contract to Protect the Sale
- Review of the title deeds to ensure that all documentation is in order
- Communication with the legal representatives of the buyer
- Attendance at the office of the notary for the signing
- Liaison with the Notary to ensure all necessary information is conveyed
- Ensure payment of purchase monies to your nominated account
- Manage the payment and reclaim of any taxes upon a successful sale
Code of Reasonable Fees
While this law firm has been hand-picked on the basis of it’s particular suitability for providing an efficient property conveyance service to non-residents, clients will not face elevated charges or fees as a result.
Our clients can expect to receive a quotation that is at or below the recommended guideline prices by the Law Society of Reus.
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers in Spain. These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your lawyer
- Fees as recommended by the Spanish Law Societies
- Legal fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed
- Services levels agreed in advance and guaranteed
- All lawyers hold professional indemnity insurance
- Lawyers’ proficiency in English monitored
- Continuous quality controls and reviews