Your confirmation has been sent successfully to Advocate Abroad and the appropriate professional will get back to you shortly.
Please find below legal information relating to how members of the Advocate Abroad Professional Network provide services. We will respond to your email shortly.
- Advocate Abroad® is a web-based platform designed to support English-speaking clientele and which is comprised of carefully-selected independent professionals (hereinafter referred jointly, as the “Professional Network” and individually, as the “Professional”) who, under the agreement to comply with the Advocate Abroad® code of practice, receive and process professional enquiries from the Clients (hereinafter referred to as “Client” or “you”).
- Advocate Abroad® is a wholly owned trademark of Advocate Abroad SL (hereinafter referred as “Advocate Abroad” or “we”) with Registration Number: B67316653 and Registered Address at Carrer Pi i Margall, 72, 08025, Barcelona.
- Advocate Abroad does not itself provide legal or other professional services directly to the Client.
- The Professional Network is bound by the ethical rules and working standards fixed by its own Member Association. Furthermore, every member of the Professional Network acknowledges they shall use their best endeavours to address your enquiry and for such purpose, will perform their activity under the expected professional due diligence applicable by Law.
- Any information you provide to Advocate Abroad®, including the contents of any emails, will be safely and confidentially retained in electronic format by the servers controlled and managed by Advocate Abroad, according to the data protection security requirements stated by the applicable Law, in order to grant the chosen Professional within the Network, private access to those details solely for the particular purpose of addressing your enquiry and, as a result, providing you with the requested professional service.
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council applicable in your Member State, commonly known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you are entitled to exercise, when needed, the following rights relating to the personal information you have provided according to Clause 5, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org: right to be provided with information (arts. 13 and 14), right of access (art. 15), right to rectification (art. 16), right to erasure or right to be forgotten (art. 17), right to restriction of processing (art. 18), right to data portability (art. 20), right to object (art. 21), right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (art. 22).
- For the purpose stated in Clause 5, any personal data you provide will be incorporated into a DATA FILE denominated “Client’s File’ which is only accessed by Advocate Abroad and the selected Professional who will oversee your case. The abovementioned DATA FILE is therefore jointly managed by Advocate Abroad and the selected Professional.
- Notwithstanding Clause 1 of these Terms, the members of the Professional Network consist of separate and independent firms whose existing relationship with Advocate Abroad® is merely for commercial, marketing and consultancy purposes. Neither member firm nor individual is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm or individual within the Professional Network.
- Advocate Abroad restricts itself to relaying your information to the most appropriate member of the Professional Network considering relevant facts including but not limited to: speciality, location, availability. Accordingly, we do not influence the service provided nor are liable for it. As a result, there is no working partnership between Expert Motivation Ltd and every member firm or individual.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Advocate Abroad and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You should always obtain the advice of a local, registered and regulated professional.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.