Not For Profit Associations in CroatiaSearching for Not For Profit Associations in Croatia Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Accountants in Croatia
Not For Profit Associations
This service is available across Croatia
Who Is This Service For?
Many people decide at some point in their lives to join an organisation that has a specific set of aims that are close to their heart.
These organisations do not have as their objective the making of profit, nonetheless, since they often carry-out fund-raising activities, spend money that they receive and indeed may have employees running the organisation, they are subject to legal and fiscal rules that must be adhered to.
Most countries have special rules adapted for not-for-profit organisations which may exclude them from various forms of taxation, but in order to qualify, they must be established according to local laws.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Initial discussion to understand your objectives
- Assessment of the objectives and a proposed structure
- Application to the appropriate government bodies for approval
- Registration of the organisation with the appropriate government bodies
- Finalisation of the structure of the association and appointment of director
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.