Family Card (Community Card) in CyprusSearching for Family Card (Community Card) in Cyprus Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Cyprus
Family Card (Community Card)
This service is available across Cyprus
Who Is This Service For?
If your spouse or civil partner, (or simply partner if you can provide evidence that though not registered as such, you’ve been living together as a couple for a period of time); or either of your parents are Cypriot or are from an EU country resident in Cyprus and registered here, and you wish to reunite with them you may also apply (simultaneously) for residency as a family member of a Cypriot or EU citizen who are allowed to have residence in Cyprus.
This can be a very interesting option for British citizens – post-Brexit – if either partner has access to an Irish or other EU passport, by virtue of having a parent or grandparent who was born in an EU country.
While the holder of the passport will have an automatic right to reside in Cyprus, their partner/children can use this visa application process to reside with them legally in Cyprus.
The visa is initially granted for a period of 5 years though in effect limited to the amount of time the EU Citizen resides in Cyprus. The visa also grants the right to work in Cyprus.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- An initial discussion with lawyers highly experienced in making successful applications for Family Reunification Visas
- Assistance and advice on the documentation required and completing the forms to ensure the application(s) is/are approved
- Assistance with arranging approved health insurance (as required)
- Assistance upon arrival with obtaining foreign residency cards
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.