Retirement & Passive Income Visas in CyprusSearching for Retirement & Passive Income Visas in Cyprus Service? Customer reviews to help you select from the best, most experienced Lawyers in Cyprus
Retirement & Passive Income Visas
This service is available across Cyprus
Who Is This Service For?
Non-EU nationals can extend their stay in Cyprus with a renewable 1 year temporary residence visa - known as the 'Pink Slip' in Cyprus. Applicants need to demonstrate that they have sufficient financial means to live in Cyprus without having to work.
They should have an insured annual income of at least €9568, while for each dependent person an additional annual income of €4613 is requried. This income may come from pensions, share dividends, permanent deposits, property rental, etc.
Successful applicants who are granted a residency permit - if not located in Cyprus, are required under the Regulations to come to Cyprus for permanent establishment within one year from the date of issue of the residency permit.
Also, please note that if you remain outside the Republic for a period of at least two years, you will lose the right of permanent residence in Cyprus.
What Does This Service Consist Of?
- Advice and assistance from an experienced immigration lawyer to ensure the applicant has the required documentation and information
- Complete the application request on your behalf
- Arrange for payment of administrative fee
- Accompany the applicant to the appointment with the relevant government department to collect the visa once approved
- Accompany the applicant to collect the foreigner’s identification card
- Assist with renewal of the visa (billed separately, as required)
Free Support Services Included
When combined with the free and innovative Advocate Abroad support services you can be sure that you are obtaining completely transparent legal services from registered and regulated English-speaking lawyers abroad.These support services include:
- Verification of the regulatory status of your professional.
- Fees as recommended by the Local Professional Body
- Fees specified in advance and legally guaranteed.
- Service levels agreed in advance and guaranteed.
- All professionals must hold professional indemnity insurance.
- Professionals' proficiency in English monitored.
- Continuous quality controls and reviews.